Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USF Project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
051640154ab6f04893284ac7bcca382b39e70a-wm.jpg

rs_500x282-160420103308-Apr_20_2016_1020.gif

As much as I hate screenz, I must say I really hope this new attraction (if there is going to be one) won't replace Terminator. I realized over this last week when I had visited that I really enjoy the show. It still amazes me how the live actors really do quite look like the ones on film, and it's thrilling yet relaxing. There are no violent movements other than a bit in the end. If it were to get replaced, the space would have big shoes to fill.

Do we have any real solid, concrete info about Wild Wild Wild West replacing FFL? Or purely speculation?

Outside of the survey.

Can anyone confirm the designers forum mention?
From Quint's various posts it sounds like Universal is considering a number of options but hasn't settled on a specific one at this point in time.

I don't really watch shows at theme parks so whatever show goes in doesn't bother me, but it's getting a third movie released soon. Still doubtful though.

I believe the extra Wild in the title was to differentiate it from the TV show that film was based on. So, sorry, no giant mechanical spider in the 3rd act.

Keep in mind that Fear Factor just got a revival on MTV in May, so it's not completely dead.

That being said, I think Shrek 4D is imminently out the door with it already being gone in Japan and Hollywood.

Keep in mind that Fear Factor just got a revival on MTV in May, so it's not completely dead.

That being said, I think Shrek 4D is imminently out the door with it already being gone in Japan and Hollywood.

If I am not mistaken, Shrek doesn't go away completely in Osaka.

What I heard wasn't for FFL or Shrek, BUT I know this is a tight lipped project and there is probably lots of misinformation out there.

Does it correlate to any of the leaked patents from the past year?

What I heard wasn't for FFL or Shrek, BUT I know this is a tight lipped project and there is probably lots of misinformation out there.
Don't let the phrase Loose Lips Sink Ships scare you. Give up the info. Vee have vays to make you talk......Just kidding. :lol:

Last edited:
As much as I hate screenz, I must say I really hope this new attraction (if there is going to be one) won't replace Terminator. I realized over this last week when I had visited that I really enjoy the show. It still amazes me how the live actors really do quite look like the ones on film, and it's thrilling yet relaxing. There are no violent movements other than a bit in the end. If it were to get replaced, the space would have big shoes to fill.
I heard they are rebooting the terminator movies again, or at least planning more sequels, so that might help T2's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.