Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion) | Page 82 | Inside Universal Forums

Villain-Con Minion Blast (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s very chaotic. There are lots of mini reticles/icons for each persons blaster on the large screens that sort of feel cluttered. There’s a small 1inch size screen on the blaster that shows your running score and reticle before you ride, but even then I had trouble finding mine. It was also a smidge laggy but hey it’s still testing.

You are also packed closer to other people on the walkway than I expected, I had to move around to get other ppl out of my way and shoot. You also can run out of ammo and have to shoot boxes to get more ammo, which can get very annoying
Appreciate the insight! Can you recall how long the ridethrough was?

After multiple ride through I still had trouble figuring which objects give points and which don’t. It felt very random
Honestly forgot you were a team member.
Anything you can shoot at and interact with is on the screens. It feels like web slingers with how you interact with the screens. I don’t hate web slingers btw
On a scale of walking on a treadmill with your phone to T90-X how much of a workout does this give you compared to Spider-man?

Appreciate the insight! Can you recall how long the ridethrough was?
Over 5 minutes, maybe 5:30-5:40 from walk on to walk off.

Honestly forgot you were a team member.

On a scale of walking on a treadmill with your phone to T90-X how much of a workout does this give you compared to Spider-man?
You just stand there and press one of two buttons on the blaster over and over, very little physical movement. So not even a treadmill, the blaster is just a lil hefty

Last edited:
Over 5 minutes, maybe 5:30-5:40 from walk on to walk off.

You just stand there and press one of two buttons on the blaster over and over, very little physical movement. So not even a treadmill
Thanks so much for the insight!

Are there any animatronics?

I know this is very much my obsession, but do you feel the treadmill will cause balance issues? Are the dots entirely on one section of flooring, or does the treadmill shift riders footing at any point?

Thanks so much for the insight!

Are there any animatronics?

I know this is very much my obsession, but do you feel the treadmill will cause balance issues? Are the dots entirely on one section of flooring, or does the treadmill shift riders footing at any point?
No animatronics.

The conveyor belt moves pretty slowly, maybe I’d readjust my stance during the turns but nothing too major.
The dots alternate left to right but you will end up taking some steps within your “personal space” as there are screens on both sides in some scenes

Can't wait to see videos of this. But either way it to me at least this has more effort put into it and sounds far more interesting that Web Slingers.

Reactions: mccgavin