Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of mine is old enough where I can say, "Go get me a beer, here's $20."

The luxuries of being old.

I am probably a good 10 years away from letting both my kids run free in a water park. But then again I don't want them to grow up too fast, not looking forward to teenage years with 2 girls :lol:

But I know if I didn't have young kids then I could easily spend the whole day at TL or BB. Because I would do more relaxing and wave pool action.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Mine came true in the UK but still too young to send her to the bar in the U S of A.

I know were way out yes by Im curios, does Anyone want to hazard a guess at an opening dates for VB?

I would guess official grand opening by Memorial Day, with possible softs sometime around or after spring break season next year.

EDIT: And I doubt the public gets much, if any chance at softs, it will be contractors and TMs, maybe guest of TMs.

When I go to water parks it's all about the lazy river and hitting a few attractions.

I do spend most of my time floating lazily while the kids run themselves stupid.
I've literally spent three hours in Roa's Rapids.

Let's hope the Cabana Bay no-spill pool cups make their way to a float up bar in the Lazy River

I expect sand beaches and hope no one gets the bright idea to use black volcanic sand. Yikes those get hot. Even the brown sand of the east coast burns my feet. White or nothing, I am racist about my beach sand.
Love the sands at CanCun. Feels like talcum powder & it's fairly cool......The sand beaches at the UO resort hotels is white.

Reactions: Mike S and JoeCamel
Not really a water park fan (mainly due to not being able to get water in my perforated ear) so haven't been to a waterpark since Disney's in 2008.I have been looking at some of the slides and water coasters posted on here and on youtube and I'm like wow, these things have come on leaps and bounds since I visited BB, TL and Aquatica.

Volcano bay has peaked my interest in waterparks and I will definitely be paying a visit when it opens, Iv'e already been for a fitting for a swim plug which will allow me to submerge in the water and enjoy those new slides and coasters, can't wait :dance:

2 words for you - TIKI BAR :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.