Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of water slides, I rode my first Sky box launch (drop floor) water slide at the Rapids down here in West Palm and holy #### it was pretty nerve raking and intense. I did end up pulling a muscle in my neck when I lifted my head as I dropped so that pretty much ruined the rest of the day for me but was my own fault.

Speaking of water slides, I rode my first Sky box launch (drop floor) water slide at the Rapids down here in West Palm and holy #### it was pretty nerve raking and intense. I did end up pulling a muscle in my neck when I lifted my head as I dropped so that pretty much ruined the rest of the day for me but was my own fault.

I think that's just set me back 2 steps.

Reactions: Hockeyman55
Uh so yeah, that's a basic layout of VB there. Low-res zoom here:
Cla2VnqUYAA5qAr.jpg:large

Holy crap.

You can see the Cabana Towers in the diagram too. Looks like they blend in pretty nicely. Speaking of cabanas, there are almost 50 cabanas at Volcano Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.