Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 270 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when IOA had softs opening they gave AP holders a preview of the park? Wondering the same for Volcano Bay, being that its a new park too.

Not really enthused hearing that the park most likely won't be 100% done when opened. I get that they wanted to beat Avatar but still, c'mon Universal.

Does anyone know when IOA had softs opening they gave AP holders a preview of the park? Wondering the same for Volcano Bay, being that its a new park too.

When it was last October and I saw the pace of construction I thought they would have it open by April for sure but the devil is in the details as they say and I think they will be hard pressed to get it open by June 1 so that leaves no time for softs/AP previews. Pretty sure they will open and keep working through July to get all the bits finished

Reactions: Muggle148
When it was last October and I saw the pace of construction I thought they would have it open by April for sure but the devil is in the details as they say and I think they will be hard pressed to get it open by June 1 so that leaves no time for softs/AP previews. Pretty sure they will open and keep working through July to get all the bits finished

I can't imagine a park like this opening without softs or at least a lot of training for the life guards.

On a more positive note:

HTF also said that most doubters will have their worries quelled in April as it all comes together, and that most of the unfinished portions will be very minor. "Minor" recalls Buena Vista Street at DCA opening with some unpolished details and Manta as SeaWorld San Diego not having the area around its footers landscaped on opening.

I just can't wait to watch what happens next.

Status
Not open for further replies.