Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 343 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I like that they've been looking for "Same-sex families and couples" for the last couple casting calls. Very cool of them.
This year Universal, SeaWorld, and Legoland all have scheduled days for Gay Days. Nothing officially sanctioned by the parks, but the Gay Days organization is actually including the other non-Disney parks on their event schedule this year.

This year Gay Days coincides with the opening week of Volcano Bay...

Are the very tall palms on the far right of this picture recently planted or are they existing palms on the south of the property?

tall_palmz_zpsdxnmsupy.jpg

Where is vb back check metal detector going at

Odd's are, most of the Bag Detection will be done over at the South Parking garage, where the tram pickup to take people to Volcano will be. And, that there will be sub-check areas around the entrance, for those that are walking to the park from hotels like Cabana Bay, Sapphire Falls, and the upcoming Adventura Hotel.

They've recently installed bag checks like that for those going to the parks via the hotels, hence why I say that.

Yes... where the construction trailers are now located is scheduled for expansion.

I debated with a friend of mine on that, and he thought that it wasn't while I was sure that Volcano's expansion plot would've most likely been there, even without that incite; only due to common sense.

Besides the family saucer/tornado's, it is a dead section of that park, and that it will probably be the first thing fully looked at for the park, when an expansion or new addition occurs.

yeah they are planning a large lazy river over I-4

One lazy river, to rule them all.

I debated with a friend of mine on that, and he thought that it wasn't while I was sure that Volcano's expansion plot would've most likely been there, even without that incite; only due to common sense.

Besides the family saucer/tornado's, it is a dead section of that park, and that it will probably be the first thing fully looked at for the park, when an expansion or new addition occurs.

One lazy river, to rule them all.

It will feature windows so you can laugh at all the people stuck in traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.