Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 353 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone draw me a map of how the new parking toll booths will be arranged and where they will direct guests to?
For the south? Same as always. The new booths will direct guests to one lane of the old booths that won't be used any more, which effectively increases the number of lanes their by 3 instead of four.

But.. why? Where does that extra lane go?
Because they don't have any room at that entrance to increase the width of the current plaza like they do at the north entrance. It may be special for VB, but it may just as well be general use as it enters the same area all the other cars do past the south plaza. I'll draw something later if you still are having trouble getting it.

Not sure if mentioned but Universal will offer early entry to Volcano Bay as a perk for staying in the higher priced resort hotels...as well as the already provided early entry to Potter.

I've tried posting a link (it's probably old news anyway) but it's listed as a perk on the virgin holidays website.

Last edited:
Reactions: Narc
Status
Not open for further replies.