Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 351 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect they'll do some cleaning up around the edges of the back side and try to enclose most of the interior structure, but that the backside will be pretty much as open as it is right now. Driving past it on I-4 serves as one heck of a live billboard, which I would think is something they want.

Is this a large tree in the middle of an atrium? The picture is near the entrance. I want a picture of this from below if so.

tree_atrium_zpszyklvahf.jpg

Le sigh. Read a whole post before saying someone is dead wrong.

As I said - near the pink umbrella they're building Volcano wall panels. It doesn't matter where they're doing the fabrication. Those panels are bigger than the holes in the mountain on that side of the same photo so they have to be for the other side.

Apologies, mate. I've been stuck using mobile for the past few days and I've been skimming most of the posts.

Good eye btw. :thumbsup:

Have to say the slides are looking great but I have to agree about the yellow one (I haven't mastered the names yet)...it just seems a bit pointless, and not very exciting.

Park looks gorgeous though now the plants and trees are going in.

And yet more bamboo actually being installed in this photo (center bottom). Hiding the slide supports I guess.

C9YXD_tVoAAOraI.jpg

^ I pass by the tree staging area every day and there's tons of bamboo and 40-50 ft skinny palm trees. Thought of you @Teebin

You know, after just visiting a state park in Hawaii with a bamboo forest- that would be a fantastic feature to have. 10-15 feet deep worth of Bamboo on each side of a walkway would do the trip. It'd give you a great "wow" moment in it and also when you exit to see the volcano.
Sorry for the armchair engineering- just made me think.

Status
Not open for further replies.