Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 386 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DP, from Bio.

3ah6k9okldoy.jpg

Reactions: Joel
Deep Water Dive at Kentucky Kingdom - which I guess in three weeks will be the world's second tallest drop slide - is actually open below the platform. The tube on Ko'okiri Body Plunge is there mainly to protect the rider from the force of the waterfall in front of it. There of course is also the "low ceiling" for where the slide goes through the pool at the foot of Krakatau.
I think once VB opens it will have the three tallest slides in North America, which is insane. (4th,5th, and 6th worldwide?)

THIS IS GOING TO BE INSANE! The slide is going to be super fast for the rider to clear that gap! Alternatively there maybe a sharp bend just to the left that we can't see that loops you around the top of the gap which again would be pretty mental because you then get a look upside down at the inside of the volcano!

C-2ydkgXkAQr1Jc.jpg

Nice view from Bioreconstruct from a distance:

Last edited:
Too funny... now you have to go wrap those supports in rope and then place cats clawing all over it... Errrrreeeeeeow!

Maybe all the cats will vacate Disney and move to VB for the best new home ever.

I'm also sure there's a joke to be made here about cats and mice and Mickey Mouse.

Reactions: Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.