Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that in addition to the colored lights on the top of the volcano to simulate the eruption it will be spewing red oatmeal every hour similar to the one in Margaritaville spewing green water. Should be a kewl effect and if you are sitting in the proper place you get a meal along with your visit.
You have to wait an hour to go in the water after eating.

I just found out that in addition to the colored lights on the top of the volcano to simulate the eruption it will be spewing red oatmeal every hour similar to the one in Margaritaville spewing green water. Should be a kewl effect and if you are sitting in the proper place you get a meal along with your visit.
You have to wait an hour to go in the water after eating.
Let Disney top that. :lol:

Reactions: Mike S and JoeCamel
Special occasion or do you just like trying them on?

It's my sister's wedding tomorrow. Taking place here like it couldn't get any more stereotypical.

IMG_3686.jpg

To jump back on track.

It's going to be weird, to see the steel frame going up and have all the slides installed and then never see them like that again. It kind of reminds me of the construction of Rock n Roller coaster.

Does anybody know if the mountain at Blizzard Beach is hollow inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.