Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 264 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI - when sharing pics, make sure to not grab all pictures from someone's update and post it here. Posting a couple is fine (and of course, crediting/linking), but there is a reason they have all their images on their website.
Does grabbing images from twitter count?

I can bet you $100 that they will soon be selling "Your very own TapuTapu" where you personalize it and keep it for $20+. It'll be just like magic bands very soon

What about the tickets? Has there been a discussion about that yet? The website has a link for 3 park tickets, but I don't see them when you click. And what about annual passes, which ones will include VB, etc.

What about the tickets? Has there been a discussion about that yet? The website has a link for 3 park tickets, but I don't see them when you click. And what about annual passes, which ones will include VB, etc.
Still no word yet.

Orlando Informer says you can purchase one day tickets direct from them (and other travel agents) only: 5 top Volcano Bay questions (and our best answers)

I'm hoping they offer an add-on to APs so I can keep mine and just pay a little extra.

Reactions: freediverdude
Looking at the latest aerial pictures, I've given up hope of any sort of general softs before May 25th (i return to the UK on May 20th). Still such a fascinating construction site, but to see this thing being fully operational in 15 weeks, I can't quite fathom at the moment.

Interesting info in this, mostly stuff we've been discussing already, but still interesting stuff.

I like the idea that Universal can send out messages to everyone's TapuTapu in the park. They can use it to advertise to us, but also send out found/missing children reports and more.

Reactions: 12th Man
Update- I was able to find Volcano Bay tickets on the website. The catch is that you have to purchase a 4 or 5 day park to park ticket at $300+. The 4 and 5 day tickets, there is a choice of 3-park tickets. But 3 day and lower, only 2-park tickets.

Update- I was able to find Volcano Bay tickets on the website. The catch is that you have to purchase a 4 or 5 day park to park ticket at $300+. The 4 and 5 day tickets, there is a choice of 3-park tickets. But 3 day and lower, only 2-park tickets.
Hmm, that's odd. A 3 park, 2 day, park-to-park ticket is shown on the app, but not on the tickets2.universalorlando.com site.

Not sure if this has been said or not I'm way behind on everything. Saw on their mobile website that annual passes are listed as 2 park annual passes for all levels of passes now.

Hmm, here's something very interesting that I found. 3-park ticket bundles that include unlimited express passes for all 3 parks including skipping the virtual lines at Volcano Bay....

express_unlimited_bundle_withparks_tcm13-49412.jpg

Bundle with either 2-Park or 3-Park tickets and get park-to-park admission each day you visit. Plus, use Universal Express Unlimited™ to skip the regular lines at Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, and skip the Virtual Line™ experience at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Use it again and again at most rides and attractions.
2-Park-ParktoPark_tcm13-60233.jpg

For Florida Resident bundled pricing, click here.

3-Park-ParktoPark_tcm13-60234.jpg

check_mark_tcm13-23028_tcm13-28949.jpg
Choose from 2-Park or 3-Park Park-to-Park tickets
Get park-to-park admission each day you visit
Get Universal Express Unlimited™, available at most rides and attractions
Skip the regular lines at Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure
Skip the Virtual Line™ experience at Universal’s Volcano Bay

Reactions: 12th Man
Hmm, here's something very interesting that I found. 3-park ticket bundles that include unlimited express passes for all 3 parks including skipping the virtual lines at Volcano Bay....

express_unlimited_bundle_withparks_tcm13-49412.jpg

Bundle with either 2-Park or 3-Park tickets and get park-to-park admission each day you visit. Plus, use Universal Express Unlimited™ to skip the regular lines at Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, and skip the Virtual Line™ experience at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Use it again and again at most rides and attractions.
2-Park-ParktoPark_tcm13-60233.jpg

For Florida Resident bundled pricing, click here.

3-Park-ParktoPark_tcm13-60234.jpg

Choose from 2-Park or 3-Park Park-to-Park tickets
Get park-to-park admission each day you visit
Get Universal Express Unlimited™, available at most rides and attractions
Skip the regular lines at Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure
Skip the Virtual Line™ experience at Universal’s Volcano Bay
That does not look like a good value proposition from my perspective.

Reactions: Jon84
Status
Not open for further replies.