Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 331 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for the GP. I don't consider us here on the forums GP. We are fans. Its like you have a child you love. They win third place which is great but you always want your child to be in first place.. Your so right though. GP usually will settle for anything. We care more. I guess thats wrong of us

We can enjoy the discussions here on the forums, and have fun while doing so; but at the end of the day, the GP will alway's be the first and most likely client that Universal will alway's please.

They will care for us, but it won't be like that our words will always be the de-facto to know.

Mentions of a 3 park annual pass are starting to show up on the universal website, looks like they are getting ready to release that info any time now.

It was reported that information on AP holders will come out tomorrow, so yep.

Good for the GP. I don't consider us here on the forums GP. We are fans. Its like you have a child you love. They win third place which is great but you always want your child to be in first place.. Your so right though. GP usually will settle for anything. We care more. I guess thats wrong of us
Separate your feelings from what the goal of a theme park is, they make decisions on what will sell tickets and merch, not on what is thematically appropriate. We don't get to choose only enjoy the new toys they build for us.

Unfortunately, yes we can't choose. They can still do both though, example WWHP. It's not about what is appropriate, forget that. Its about hiring the top talent in the nation. Figuring out what is the best way to execute a highly themed project within the budget allotted but being ground breaking. No cutting corners or excuses crap. Really putting a %250 percent into making a kicka$@ water park. Clearly they got lazy or over them selfs at certain points of development and not knocking talent because this is STILL a world class water park and thats not easy. There are soultions to everything you see. You can sense and feel without it even being open that it could of been so much more! How can you not?! If UC wants to pull out stuff like WWHP then they need to step up to whatever is it they are designing. You want to play with the big boys then lets go. Even within the same budget. It's bizarre. This is only my own opinion which I know the GP wouldn't agree. So I live in my fantasy land that it could of been more. And then I realize UC has done it before and god dammit they should of done it again. :violin:
I guess that is your opinion, I think I will wait til it opens to decide if it is what people want to visit or if they tossed all that money into a pit to be burned. I think they will get their money back.

Reactions: 3in30
I guess that is your opinion, I think I will wait til it opens to decide if it is what people want to visit or if they tossed all that money into a pit to be burned. I think they will get their money back.

GP will love it you kidding me! Not the point. Of course they will eat it up. Im not being pompous but maybe the GP thinking is more singular vision but even that is worded weird.. Not everyone obsioulsy but it doesn't take a lot to please GP. Even with that said they UC should know better. If you can reach the stars... hell yeah lets go there UC.. You got the resources. Kill it son

Two park preferred won't have to worry about paying for parking while other guests will... so they say $62 but they will get many with parking. Will hotel guests receive more of a discount to VB as a perk?

Lord have mercy.

I thought the explosion of pages in this thread were because of some valid news that came across. Nope. Just another debate.

Sigh. Time to check another thread.

HAHAHA yeah as soon as I checked this morning I was excited thinking there was going to be some great updates, instead 3-4 pages of opinionated 'discussion'.

Anyway I'm all for discussion and debate and this thread has been incredibly informative and very little off topic moments in 331 pages so thanks to everyone that contributes regularly as it has been great to follow for the last year. However 3-4 pages of back and forth that is slightly on topic but more of an argument is tiresome to read and rubbish for casuals viewing for some info, start a private conversation and settle your differences or do us all a favour and keep the back and forth nice and short.

Anyway as back to my usual boring posts, searching for updates. Not much this morning:

Bioreconstruct as usual with a couple:

No reason on the below other than I liked the photo so thought I would share:

Don't know if this is the users photo but it looks recent and the park is looking very busy, probably someone else's photo:

Permit for picnic area, going to assume that is the wooden construction we have seen going up in the last couple weeks amongst all of the trees.

"No one holding their feet to the fire but themselves"... Looks like their was no one holding UC feet to the fire under Krakatau... I don't know how else to re-phase this .... ??? BUT now I think about it... Yes!!! why isn't there fire!!!!!! Good point you guys brought up
Volcanos usually don't spout fire. They spew lava. There will be lava.

Don't know if this is the users photo but it looks recent and the park is looking very busy, probably someone else's photo:

It's the drone guys. You can even see on the gray backstage backstage building in the middle of the pic, off to the right it says in faint lettering "DroneFanatic". Whatever the case, it's a beautiful picture!

Reactions: Dan B
This entire forum is getting so tiresome. It's either off topic BS or people complaining about things that have either not opened or they've never experienced.
guessing whats gonna happen or giving opinion on what we observe in a construction project is the fun part about this board
its quite ok for people to question decisions made by UC or WDI

This entire forum is getting so tiresome. It's either off topic BS or people complaining about things that have either not opened or they've never experienced.

We cannot be perfect 100% of the time. Too, there is always a thread burnout just before any big opening. Hopefully something other than F&F will be announced at Uni soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.