Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 401 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooo about the back side. Is it safe to say, that is what we are getting, nothing more?! I mean .... :mad:

Would you be atleast willing to give it a chance, when you actually get to the park in-person, instead of complaining about it online?

We have seemed to learn this lesson with Pandora in a sense, and that I am now more willing to see how they handle the backside of Kraketau as it being open, as it could be a nice way of having something to look at on the interstate.

Reactions: Quint and Andysol
34r7w4m.jpg
a17fh1.jpg

I'm still having trouble with this mess.

Last edited:
34r7w4m.jpg
a17fh1.jpg

I'm still having trouble with this mess.

Right?! Same here.... And Alexshow I never said I wouldn't give it a shot. A question more than anything. But how can you deny this..... Lets stop pretending there isn't a huge gaping hole with a mess inside. There is ... So I guess thats a no on the rock work. Those tube slides look like they will be really intense and fun! Countdown ....They should be thinking of the people in the park not what it looks like driving by on the highway just imo

Last edited:
Reactions: adjjb and alias8703
Does anyone else find the whole "Water Theme Park" thing really annoying especially now that it's almost complete and we can see how bad the back side of the Volcano looks with that gigantic opening revealing all the supports and such?
That plus clearly there are no show scenes inside the volcano? So what makes this a "theme park"? The fact that they built a volcano in the middle of it?
Ok... but so what does that make Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon? Those disney water parks have just as much if not more theming and they still acknowledge the fact that it's a water park. They even have an AA on the new slide at the disney park. Something Volcano Bay doesn't seem to have.
It's themed and it's a park. Voila, water theme park. Why are people still questioning this. Just because Disney was not smart enough to market their water parks as theme parks doesn't mean UO is wrong for doing it!!!

Reactions: Dan B
But people are not even going to be paying this any attention only certain ones like us on here would. Plus foliage might play a big part in the ground view of things. And anyway some of these photos are taken from a perspective that guests probably will never even see. So give it a rest until you get there it's really unfair to judge from these purposefully angled photos exposing the steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.