Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

^ Was that the only issue they had with the slides?

I think that is what folks speculated about the drop slides (the ones in the Volcano) that the issue was with the door.

Didn’t they also need to drop the weight limit on Oh No and Oh Yeah? (Never did get the names down) but I think that is where folks speculated that the slides where too rough on the rider and maybe the supports?

4B8F5444-A3AC-4A35-9690-93067185BC0A.jpeg “Production” (Game show ie contestants lined up?) being filmed at VB this morning. Apparently two presenters on the right are household names??

View attachment 6090 “Production” (Game show ie contestants lined up?) being filmed at VB this morning. Apparently two presenters on the right are household names??

"OK Guys, the challenge today is to make a fantastic and unique lunch menu to serve to the guests at Universal's Volcano Bay Water Theme Park!
...Then, we'll drop it off the menu and replace it with chicken strips. Just like last year"

"OK Guys, the challenge today is to make a fantastic and unique lunch menu to serve to the guests at Universal's Volcano Bay Water Theme Park!
...Then, we'll drop it off the menu and replace it with chicken strips. Just like last year"
leave me finish...."OK Guys, the challenge today is to make a fantastic and unique lunch menu to serve to the guests at Universal's Volcano Bay Water Theme Park that they won't throw up after riding the drop tower rides" :);)

Because we didn't already have a great menu and the common masses instead wanted nachos and hot dogs. Good luck!