Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Hi guys so I’m new here but have been following for a couple months now. I’ll be going next week Saturday (I know it’s gonna be packed but got some express passes) and wanted to know if showing around 8:30AM at IOA entrance is early enough or should it be 7:45 like some are saying?

Hi guys so I’m new here but have been following for a couple months now. I’ll be going next week Saturday (I know it’s gonna be packed but got some express passes) and wanted to know if showing around 8:30AM at IOA entrance is early enough or should it be 7:45 like some are saying?

The lines for the turnstiles were so far past the ticket counters when they started letting people in at 8:30 that I could not even see how long they were. If you're going to go in that late, you probably should just plan to get to Hagrid's at noon (after the rush has died down) and hope that it doesn't break down at all or that there isn't any weather.

I would dare to venture that Hagrid’s is one of the most in-demand and popular attractions in the world right now... now that they seem to have a handle on keeping it up and running. The re-ride-magnet factor has to be tops and higher than anything I have seen since spider-man opened.
:thumbsup:....Niles,TPI, jokingly says the queue beginning is being moved to the Orange County Convention Center since the ride is so popular......I still haven't read a review of somebody that was on the ride and didn't like the ride.

I would dare to venture that Hagrid’s is one of the most in-demand and popular attractions in the world right now... now that they seem to have a handle on keeping it up and running. The re-ride-magnet factor has to be tops and higher than anything I have seen since spider-man opened.

Yup. Which is why the Disney-or-bust fans are trying to deflect off of Smuggler's Run going it's about people buying $200 lightsabers or something.

The lines for the turnstiles were so far past the ticket counters when they started letting people in at 8:30 that I could not even see how long they were. If you're going to go in that late, you probably should just plan to get to Hagrid's at noon (after the rush has died down) and hope that it doesn't break down at all or that there isn't any weather.

Awesome thank you!
Then I think I rather show up at 7:45 than risk the noon with break downs or weather...or both lol

I’m at the parks. It’s rather crowded. Assuming because the crowds for Hagrids have gone elsewhere. Gonna head that way after a ride with the spider dude.

Seems like whenever there is a bad storm the previous night, the ride has issues the following day. Everything’s been going well for it recently though so hoping this isn’t something serious or crazy.