Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

44 mins with 180 posted in the regular line. Have to echo everyone else, most fun I've had in years. Many more rides in my future on this one. My key was to hang just after a weather delay, reopened and in we went
A real rarity. I can't recall seeing a negative review of this attraction any site I've read....The only times I've ever seen a negative comment was referring to breakdowns or waits, not the actual ride itself. Those people commenting thus usually said they loved the ride, regardless of the wait. ....The closest I can remember seeing to this much positive reaction was FOP, but even that ride had an occasional detractor, or someone that just hated all screen rides. .

A real rarity. I can't recall seeing a negative review of this attraction any site I've read....The only times I've ever seen a negative comment was referring to breakdowns or waits, not the actual ride itself. Those people commenting thus usually said they loved the ride, regardless of the wait. ....The closest I can remember seeing to this much positive reaction was FOP, but even that ride had an occasional detractor, or someone that just hated all screen rides. .
If you have ever ridden motocross through a forest this will seem very familiar. Got lucky and rode the bike and it is wonderful. I'm not a screamer but it is so fun my throat is sore. Maybe another turn tomorrow

Last edited:
Closed for weather now but storms moving out so I'm trying for another run. and in at 5:30 single rider. Walk to the merge without stop.
Out at 6:15. People I rode with waited 3+. They didn't ump the queue for weather which surprised me. They still said it was amazing and worth it. I'm looking forward to 10 mon waits when they get this cranked up. 4 trains again when I rode.

Last edited:
This 4 train thing is bonkers. They have how many trains... 12-14? The idea that the majority of them are sitting idle in the hanger has me gobsmacked and bamboozled!
I think they just hurry to open knowing that they will load the queue that late in the day and close for capacity while they work those through the ride

Got to IOA at 8:05 for the 9:00 open. We were in line @ the ticket booths.

Turnstiles opened @.8:30.

Line went thru Sindbad, under the Hagrid arch @. 9:12.

Delayed in caves @. 9:34, still there.

Edit: 10:00, they just announced that they do not have an estimate of if they can get the bikes back running. If!

Edit 2: 10:19, people are starting to bail. Think we’ll give it 30 more minutes.

Last edited:

Line went thru Sindbad, under the Hager’s arch @. 9:12.

Edit: 10:00, they just announced that they do not have an estimate of if they can get the bikes back running. If!

Edit 2: 10:19, people are starting to bail. Think we’ll give it 30 more minutes.
May the odds be ever in your favor....

Line went thru Sindbad, under the Hager’s arch @. 9:12.

Still not sounding good. Not sure what progress has been made if any. Still sounds like the same amount of trains on the track, no progress has been made there. Only the photos have been added.

10:33, announcement that today’s lesson back on schedule. lol everyone cheered!

Another announcement to keep up with the students ahead of you. I guess because everyone was sitting on the floor!