Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

Most lines have been short. Listed wait time for Hagrids was 150 minutes and we are almost to the castle at one hour and ten minutes. However, we keep stopping. Ride opened at about 12:30 today

Most lines have been short. Listed wait time for Hagrids was 150 minutes and we are almost to the castle at one hour and ten minutes. However, we keep stopping. Ride opened at about 12:30 today
Sympathies to you. That's a long time to wait....That's that bad Cinn. Bengals mojo following you.

Probably should have asked this before I was sitting here eating at the Three Broomsticks, but what has been the recent closing times of Hagrid’s? Is it closing with the park? We’ve got an 8pm close tonight with a current 120min wait. I’d love to jump In line around 6 or 7pm, but didn’t want to risk having it close on us before that (we’ve only got today and tomorrow here). Thanks!

Probably should have asked this before I was sitting here eating at the Three Broomsticks, but what has been the recent closing times of Hagrid’s? Is it closing with the park? We’ve got an 8pm close tonight with a current 120min wait. I’d love to jump In line around 6 or 7pm, but didn’t want to risk having it close on us before that (we’ve only got today and tomorrow here). Thanks!

They close the line with the park.

The rides been closed all day - and I just confirmed with a team member it will not open at all today. Has this ever happened since opening? I’d be pissed if I bought a one day ticket...

The rides been closed all day - and I just confirmed with a team member it will not open at all today. Has this ever happened since opening? I’d be pissed if I bought a one day ticket...

Last time this happened there was major damage done to the power bar. Probably something similar today. I'd say hang out aroudn the last half hour and see if it reopens.

I have to imagine that were someone to go to Guest Services and complain as such, they might see some form of compensation. Not a refund, but something...

But yeah, this isn't good, regardless of what's happening.