Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Walt Disney Presents (Preview Center)

Well thats OMD gone forever then!

Personally, I don't see as much of a difference between this and One Mans Dream.

Glad to see that the Galaxy edge model is getting shown more, but I am surprised to hear that it's only a portion of the model.

Personally, I don't see as much of a difference between this and One Mans Dream.

Glad to see that the Galaxy edge model is getting shown more, but I am surprised to hear that it's only a portion of the model.
OMD has been leaning in this direction for the past 7-8 years or so definitely. The New Fantasyland Model was shown here as well as the Shanghai Disneyland model and the Pandora model. This is nothing new for this space.

They just are now taking the steps to actually advertise it as a preview center now because the park will have a meager 4 rides by the time this opens.

This is a name change only, if you go today and then after the change the only thing different will be the models.
Figured as much... the park is going to be desperate for any little thing to get crowds off the street until Toy Story Land opens. Much like Launch Bay, this is trying to make something sound different/more enticing than it is.

Blog Mickey got a picture of the signage, which is already being changed out:

one-mans-dream-sign-removed-08112017-1.jpg

They could put it in CommuniCore as they are simultaneously bringing it down around your ears.
The only place I can think of that would work for such a thing would be The Odyssey or one of the old Corporate Lounges.

I suspect the operational bits will be the last to go. The first to go should be northwest. Last would likely be southeast.
True, then they can just relocate when necessary. The Anniversary Gallery is actually the perfect space for a preview center now that I think about it (of course it is pretty hidden though).

Anyway, if we want to continue talk of a potential Epcot Preview Center, let's do so over in this thread: Epcot Overhaul | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

I know One Mans Dream has more to it than the models but I thoroughly enjoy walking in to see the models. I have always had a fascination with models and miniature sets. I can't wait to see the new models they will have in there and I also think they should have a spot to put all the old models of lands and rides that have since opened.

There were walls up already on Saturday, covering back half of the exhibit... The Florida Project display behind walls: