What Does IOA Need? | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

What Does IOA Need?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What Does IOA Need?

• IOA is amazing! They don't need to change anything!

Votes: 16 13.8%
  • IOA is fun the way it is,I wouldn't mind if tweaked it.

Votes: 74 63.8%
  • IOA definitely needs to change. But I still love it.

Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Meh.

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters
I don't really care about seeing Hogwarts from JP I'd much rather have the money invested into a new ride in JP.
Agree. I don't care if you can see Hogwarts from Jurassic Park at the exit heading towards TWWOHP, so what? I don't see anyone complaining about being able to see Hulk or the light tower across the lagoon from any island. What I don't like is that they didn't theme the backstage part of the building which is clearly viewable from the right side of the front entrance of the ride and from Jurassic Park, hell you can also see it from the lagoon. I just wish they would theme it by putting brick walls over it like what they did to that one part of it.

Last edited:
i think they need to add something to JP. it seems like a huge land with 1 real ride. talking about repeat trips, honestly, how many times do you need to go to the discovery center?

also, as for LC, just replace Sinbad with a new ride and revert Poseidon's Fury back to its former glory. then it's perfect.

I want to see something in Jurassic Park. Something I seen on a another forum was Jurassic Parks version of "Alien Encounter", I think that would be awesome! The Jeep Experience is another good idea, but I don't see it happening (Space issues). A wooden coaster would fit that section of the park too.

I think they should put another thrill ride in Marvel Super Hero Island, like a Huss Giant Frisbee or an S&S Screaming Swing. And if it's possible, transform Dr. Doom's FearFall towers into combo ride towers. Yeah it'll make capacity that much worse but hey, it's a longer ride!

Last edited:
I really think the Camp Jurassic could be sacrificed for a new ride. The kids already have Seuss anyway. Just rehab Seuss to make up for it.

^i agree with Dinoman
Though i think camp jurassic could have some elements taken out and ned elements added.
I think the jungle flyers from busch gardens jungala should make there way to camp jurassic. it would allow the peternon flyer to allow adults to ride!

I really think the Camp Jurassic could be sacrificed for a new ride. The kids already have Seuss anyway. Just rehab Seuss to make up for it.

Please tell me this is April Fools?

There's no need to tear down the amazing CJ when there is plenty of space behind Thunder Falls for a JP expansion, which I really hope happens. Either way I agree that Pteranodon Flyers needs to increase its capacity somehow, new restraints or something.

As cool as it would be, 1) there's no room for a Marvel expansion and 2) I think they can't do it because of Disney's ownership deal.

1) there's no room for a Marvel expansion
Actually, there is room behind Doctor Doom for a small attraction, although it would require demolishing the warehouse that was used for HHN a few years back. The Toon Lagoon theater can also be demolished for something new, especially since it's rarely used.

But yes, there isn't really room to expand without removing something.

Actually, there is room behind Doctor Doom for a small attraction, although it would require demolishing the warehouse that was used for HHN a few years back. The Toon Lagoon theater can also be demolished for something new, especially since it's rarely used.

But yes, there isn't really room to expand without removing something.

Even if they used the space behind Doom there is no way to get the main pathway back there realistically. And personally I would think they would use that theater space for a Toon Lagoon thing.

I think if anything gets expanded upon aside from HP it will be either Suess or new shows for the lagoon and Toon theater.

Lets recap (my thoughts in () ):

Marvel Super Hero Island

- Expansion behind Doom (More than likely not happening)

Toon Lagoon

- Removing the theater or new show (I agree with removing the theater and personaly, I would want a new Toon Lagoon Water Coaster!)

Jurassic Park

- Remove Camp Jurassic (I would agree IF they build a new more better play area in Suess Landing maybe themed to Mount Crumpit with a ton of caves and things)
- Jurassic Park Jeep Tour (Where Camp Jurrassic is)
- Raptor Encounter (Behind Thunder Falls)

Toon Lagoon

- Removing the theater or new show (I agree with removing the theater and personaly, I would want a new Toon Lagoon Water Coaster!)
Meh, personally, I think TL needs something besides a water ride. I get the whole Lagoon part of the name, but if you don't want to get wet, there's no attractions there for you.

Meh, personally, I think TL needs something besides a water ride. I get the whole Lagoon part of the name, but if you don't want to get wet, there's no attractions there for you.

I agree. I think a toon dark ride could turn out really wacky and cool.