What parks would you LIKE to see? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

What parks would you LIKE to see?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
an anime theme park would be cool but anime is just so vast that wouldn't work but that's a nice idea

you could have
astro boy flying coaster
speed racer launch coaster
sailor moon 3-D ride (like spiderman)
dragonball stunt show
ghost in the shell laser tag lol

if it wasn't such a big thought that park would be great

Last edited:
an anime theme park would be cool but anime is just so vast that wouldn't work but that's a nice idea

you could have
astro boy flying coaster
speed racer launch coaster
sailor moon 3-D ride (like spiderman)
dragonball stunt show
ghost in the shell laser tag lol

if it wasn't such a big thought that park would be great

Jump Comics alone would make an amazing anime park. They are whose responsible for DBZ, Kenshin, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Black Cat, Yu-Gi-Oh, Deathnote, and tons of others like Bobobobobobobobo. Or whatever the hell that one's called.

a car park would be interesting check it out

mustang (test track) attraction
1950's malt night resturant(leather jackets and skates and big greasy hair is a guarantee)
the f-150 challenge
lowrider land(kiddie play area with bumblebee from transformers roller coaster)
corvette(top thrill dragster style)

those would make some great show! the park could be broken like this
usa
winner's circle
monster trucks/transformers(kiddie park)
international
the future
the past

Batmobile anyone?

I was thinking about a Jump Allstars Park

DragonBall Z cyber-punk themed world:

-Shenlong coaster
-Arcade
-Capsule Corp. sponsored 3D ride (Spider-man) where you follow the action/destruction of the Z squad and Cell. Because I like Cell.

Naruto's Kohona Village:

-Ninja training show for kids (similar to JTA)
-Chunin Exam interactive dark ride (MIB)

One Piece- Grand Line:

-Raft ride
-Pirate themes flume
-Pirate playground with water canons to blast at the raft/flume riders and crap like that

Other possible lands:
-Bleach
-Yu-Yu Hakusho
-Zodiac
-Yu-Gi-Oh
-Deathnote
-HunterXHunter
-Etc.

Finale Show:
-An End of the night Tournament featuring fighters from all Jump Comics.

**I know a park based on Manga and Anime would draw in only a select crowd here in the United States it would make a killing over in Japan.

a discovery channel park would be amazing

I like the idea but formatting would be difficult. Discover Channel is mostly reality shows and specials on new scientific discovers but since science is in a constant state of change it would be hard to make a stable park out of this. Now a museum on the other hand? We cooking something now ;)

Last edited:
I like the idea but formatting would be difficult. Discover Channel is mostly reality shows and specials on new scientific discovers but since science is in a constant state of change it would be hard to make a stable park out of this. Now a museum on the other hand? We cooking something now ;)
yeah you right when i think about it

I love Bo^7. That would make one messed up land. Most likely the rides would either break or spontaneously combust. It would win the award for most unstable theme park. Now set the table dinners ready!!!!!! What are you doing dinners over clean off the table!!!!!!!!!!

Disney should open up a fifth park here in Orlando called "Disney Hell" where all the old classic rides, shows, parades that have felt the chilly hand of death (though not pronounced dead on Disney property) end get a second chance at life. 20K, Mr. Toad, If I had Wings, Imagination as it was, Body Wars, Alien Encounters... you get the picture.

Likewise, we'll get to meet all of the the characters Disney sent to hell too! Maid Marion, Milo Thatch and Kida, Jim Hawkins and Ben, Clopin, Phil, Kuzco, the Sinclairs from Dinosaur, and heck, even the Ninja Turtles!

I wouldn't mind some of the old parades either. The Hercules Parade was outstanding...

Last edited:
Disney should open up a fifth park here in Orlando called "Disney Hell" where all the old classic rides, shows, parades that have felt the chilly hand of death (though not pronounced dead on Disney property) end get a second chance at life. 20K, Mr. Toad, If I had Wings, Imagination as it was, Body Wars, Alien Encounters... you get the picture.

Likewise, we'll get to meet all of the the characters Disney sent to hell too! Maid Marion, Milo Thatch and Kida, Jim Hawkins and Ben, Clopin, Phil, Kuzco, the Sinclairs from Dinosaur, and heck, even the Ninja Turtles!

I wouldn't mind some of the old parades either. The Hercules Parade was outstanding...
disney Hell...... that's a wild name to draw crowds with

How about a theme park that's all slides. And we could even put water on them to make people go faster, and it would cool them off on a hot day!

I wonder who in the world thought of that...

But for real, I would want a theme park that's completely modeled after toys. There could be:

Hot Wheels-Roller Coaster
Tinker Toy-Playground
Mr. Potato Head-dark ride (help him find his parts)
Chutes and Ladders-water slides
Battleship-water war and boat flume
Kerplunk-drop ride
Tip It-kind of like triple play at Six Flags Great Adventure
Game of Life-musik express (you are on the spinner (maybe))

The entire theme park is on a monopoly board. If you could think of other ride ideas that would be great.