What parks would you LIKE to see? | Inside Universal Forums

What parks would you LIKE to see?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 4, 2009
Windermere
I thought it would be neat to have a thread for theme/amusement park ideas we’d all love to see!

For starters I’d I think it’d be AMAZING to see a Nintendo World Park! Think about it:

-Mario Kart racing
-Donkey Kong River Country raft ride
-Yoshi’s Island flume
-Legend of Zelda stage show
-Kirby’s Dreamland play area
-Metroid coaster
-F-Zero coaster
-Starfox simulator
-Smash Bro's arcade
-Pokemon interactive forest

Nintendo has created a world MADE for theme parks. I’d wish it to be made on Tokyo because they have some pretty stellar parks there and they all seem to be doing well with attendance, even Hello Kitty.

Last edited:
great idea webslinger

i would like a marvel theme park but that's being built in Dubai but i think a
all horror theme park would be creactive idea check this out

freddy vs jason stunt show
chucky roller coaster(indoor ROTM sytle)
classic horror hall of fame tribute
gremlins happy hour resturant
world largest haunted house
the grudge(did i spell that right) lauched coaster
blair witch free fall
one of a kind leatherface attraction

just a thought

great idea webslinger

i would like a marvel theme park but that's being built in Dubai but i think a
all horror theme park would be creactive idea check this out

freddy vs jason stunt show
chucky roller coaster(indoor ROTM sytle)
classic horror hall of fame tribute
gremlins happy hour resturant
world largest haunted house
the grudge(did i spell that right) lauched coaster
blair witch free fall
one of a kind leatherface attraction

just a thought

I totally dig the Gremlins' Happy Hour Restaurant!

Wait, why is a standalone Marvel theme park being made in the Middle East and not in the US?? I think a collaboration with DC would be fantastic. Marvel VS DC park! It'll be like Hannah Montana, best of BOTH worlds!

Marvel VS DC park! It'll be like Hannah Montana, best of BOTH worlds!

:rotfl:

I've always thought to myself that they always had Marvel vs. Capcom, why not have Capcom make a Marvel vs. DC game? Or have Midway make a Mortal Kombat DC vs. Marvel, since they already did DC. I'd pick out whichever would be better.

As far as parks, I'd want a general video game park-how about a BioShock lagoon? Though Nintendo IS the best choice for a theme park, since they have so many memorable characters. Or, how about not one but several different Hard Rock Parks around the world, Take 2 (now that HRP will be in new hands-right?). I think a Hard Rock Park would be a great idea for Universal's third gate (if there's room), even with the Hard Rock Hotel-just make an alternate entrance for guests of the hotel, like with the Grand Californian and DCA! Again, I don't really know how much land Uni has, but if they did, I would be all for it. I can't think of anything original at the moment, but I'll post here when I come up with something.

One day list of theme parks to get to
Holiday World
Six Flags Magic Mountain ( I mean Nation Lampoons Vacation was shot thee Wallyworld)
DisneyLand
Schleterbhan (spelled it wrong but it looks awesome on TV)
Free Style Music Park (old Hard Rock Park, should have that one done this year)
And I want to Live in DinseyBoi land for one day,,lol

I've always thought to myself that they always had Marvel vs. Capcom, why not have Capcom make a Marvel vs. DC game? Or have Midway make a Mortal Kombat DC vs. Marvel, since they already did DC. I'd pick out whichever would be better.

As far as parks, I'd want a general video game park-how about a BioShock lagoon? Though Nintendo IS the best choice for a theme park, since they have so many memorable characters. Or, how about not one but several different Hard Rock Parks around the world, Take 2 (now that HRP will be in new hands-right?). I think a Hard Rock Park would be a great idea for Universal's third gate (if there's room), even with the Hard Rock Hotel-just make an alternate entrance for guests of the hotel, like with the Grand Californian and DCA! Again, I don't really know how much land Uni has, but if they did, I would be all for it. I can't think of anything original at the moment, but I'll post here when I come up with something.

Capcom would could be fun. I loved Rockman and Viewtiful Joe. Not to mention they own the entire Resident Evil franchise. DC VS Mortal Combat on the other hand... terrible. Having a Mortal Combat game with heroic figures who make a point not to kill really ruined it for me.

I don't think Universal has any room left for a third park. Not neighboring it's other FL parks at least.

It's unfortunate, but there will probably never be another Hard Rock Park. Since the first one only made it a little more than half a year only to be shut down, sold off, and renamed (it's called Freestyle Music Park now, and all of the rides have new names), I doubt that the Hard Rock company would ever consider going into the theme park business again.

I absolutely LOVE the video game park ideas. The BioShock Lagoon idea sounds awesome. I can just imagine looking down through the water and seeing the city of Rapture. And all of the ideas mentioned in the first post for a Nintendo park would be instant hits, without a doubt.

It's unfortunate, but there will probably never be another Hard Rock Park. Since the first one only made it a little more than half a year only to be shut down, sold off, and renamed (it's called Freestyle Music Park now, and all of the rides have new names), I doubt that the Hard Rock company would ever consider going into the theme park business again.

I absolutely LOVE the video game park ideas. The BioShock Lagoon idea sounds awesome. I can just imagine looking down through the water and seeing the city of Rapture. And all of the ideas mentioned in the first post for a Nintendo park would be instant hits, without a doubt.

Bioshock would be really great! I don't know how plausible it would be though because a generic "Video Games" theme park would have SO many individual licensing issues to deal with. It would be a great idea though.

I was thinking we should clean out Holy Land and give it to Ubisoft to make it Assassin's Creed and Prince of Persia themed. Hehe.

I thought it would be neat to have a thread for theme/amusement park ideas we’d all love to see!

For starters I’d I think it’d be AMAZING to see a Nintendo World Park! Think about it:

-Mario Kart racing
-Donkey Kong River Country raft ride
-Yoshi’s Island flume
-Legend of Zelda stage show
-Kirby’s Dreamland play area
-Metroid coaster
-F-Zero coaster
-Starfox simulator
-Smash Bro's arcade

Nintendo has created a world MADE for theme parks. I’d wish it to be made on Tokyo because they have some pretty stellar parks there and they all seem to be doing well with attendance, even Hello Kitty.
That would be a KILLER idea. You could also make a Zelda dark ride. They definitely have to create some sort of interactive Punch Out-themed attraction.

That would be a KILLER idea. You could also make a Zelda dark ride. They definitely have to create some sort of interactive Punch Out-themed attraction.

Oh yea. I mean I'd figure Hyrule would be it's own land. Like Super Mario World, DK country, Yoshi's Island, etc. Little attractions and dark rides would be a definite!

In terms of a park I would want a Halo park. In a video game park Half Life would be really cool. Another really cool park would be a JP safari park like The Kilimanjaro Safari only a full day drive through like the JP from the movie. A Halo park. An entire park based off music with rides based of songs by Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Bon Jovi, all the really good bands.

In terms of a park I would want a Halo park. In a video game park Half Life would be really cool. Another really cool park would be a JP safari park like The Kilimanjaro Safari only a full day drive through like the JP from the movie. A Halo park. An entire park based off music with rides based of songs by Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Bon Jovi, all the really good bands.

I'm ALL for the JP park! Halo could be great too!

Oh, for Nintendo World we could gave an interactive POKEMON forest! Like like the KP game at Epcot or that new magic thing at TWWoHP!

A video game theme park would be perfect. Theres a theme park for movies, music and television. The first thing that comes to mind is a launch Sonic the Hedgehog coaster.

^ i agree with that idea. sega should make a larger verison of sega joypolis in america maybe make it a outdoor park but that wouldn't look right how the park in japan is

I really think Star Wars deserves it's own theme park.

-Podracing
-Bounty Hunter interactive game (like KP at Epcot)
-Lazer Tag themed to various SW locations like Deathstar or Endor
-Millennium Falcon Lightspeed-Coaster
-Ewok Village place space

The stageshow/rollercoaster/simulator themes are nearly endless when it comes to Star Wars and a SWW type event would be SO much more epic. Just an idea.

A video game theme park would be perfect. Theres a theme park for movies, music and television. The first thing that comes to mind is a launch Sonic the Hedgehog coaster.
That's a great idea. Sonic would be the perfect character for a launch coaster. Problem is...for a video game park to be successful, you would need to have all of the different game system makers and game publishers to actually work together on something.

But maybe you could have different lands for the different game systems, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sega, Atari...each could have it's own "land" with tons of rides and attractions.

But maybe you could have different lands for the different game systems, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sega, Atari...each could have it's own "land" with tons of rides and attractions.

I like this idea short of Nintendo. With such an array of beloved titles under Nintendo's belt, I'd say it's the only company that really merits it's own park.