Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What parks would you LIKE to see?

How about a theme park that's all slides. And we could even put water on them to make people go faster, and it would cool them off on a hot day!

I wonder who in the world thought of that...

But for real, I would want a theme park that's completely modeled after toys. There could be:

Hot Wheels-Roller Coaster
Tinker Toy-Playground
Mr. Potato Head-dark ride (help him find his parts)
Chutes and Ladders-water slides
Battleship-water war and boat flume
Kerplunk-drop ride
Tip It-kind of like triple play at Six Flags Great Adventure
Game of Life-musik express (you are on the spinner (maybe))

The entire theme park is on a monopoly board. If you could think of other ride ideas that would be great.

My RCT3 sense is tingling. Can I please?

I wish Disney would have made a massive indoor theme park, rather than disneyquest...

And it could include themed lands - aka "buildings connected to each other with tunnels and what not.

I think it would be awesome if Disney were to add an indoor snow play area/ski slope! It would be great to beat the summer heat, and I kids LOVE snow!

Bump!
So Super Smash Bros 4 just came out and it is a master piece. Nintendo has so much to offer and who isn't familiar with Mariokart? I think this could be such a great new area. Maybe a Mario Kart themed rollercoaster similar to test tracks. An E-ticket themed to supersmash bros and maybe evenn a donkey kong themed area. They could even do a bowser's castle. Everyone is familiar with Nintendo characters and it's something that is going to be relevant for a very long time because they keep coming out with new game counsols and new games.

I'd love to see a park around Kingmen or Flagstaff, Arizona needs something of a big themepark and if you make it a successor to Dollywood in those areas you can really do something nice and special. Have the story revolve on a mining outpost close to the Canyons and you make it a family (and thrill oriented) amusement park with a RMC and Wingcoaster as your highlight coasters and a Junior boomerang with family shooting dark ride for the familys and two kids areas on separate sides of the parks. You can make it very profitable if you get the right people in the right time.