Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

Curious to see if it would make a stop at Busch Gardens, or just stop in Ybor

I'm all for it really

Even if it doesn’t, a bus going back and forth between the station and the park is a sure thing.

I don’t know if it would encourage people to visit more since SeaWorld already run a bus.

Still bitter over its removal.

The park needs more than coasters...and if the replacement is a horrible capacity shuttle coaster, I’m gonna be even more upset.
Especially since they've got the room to build so much more. A Skyrocket II seems like a major misstep. I could see them replacing Scorpion with one since it's also low capacity. But clearing TTW opens up a pathway for an out and back hyper a la Mako.

Especially since they've got the room to build so much more. A Skyrocket II seems like a major misstep. I could see them replacing Scorpion with one since it's also low capacity. But clearing TTW opens up a pathway for an out and back hyper a la Mako.
Exactly. I am still hoping it is a big coaster, and if it does end up being a skyrocket, that they add a thrilling flat ride or two in the area as well. A frisbee and/or topspin would be great.

Falcon's Fury closed around mid week last week with no real reason given, could see that the maintenance door was open and they were working on it... Now it's listed as 'Closed until further notice' on the website. They've put an annual maintenance sign in front of the ride. I wonder what's wrong with it :/

Falcon's Fury closed around mid week last week with no real reason given, could see that the maintenance door was open and they were working on it... Now it's listed as 'Closed until further notice' on the website. They've put an annual maintenance sign in front of the ride. I wonder what's wrong with it :/
It seems to be plagued with issues since opening..I heard rumblings that they were having trouble with the tilt mech not returning to sitting position, if you will, not sure how true that is

I've never seen that happen, I'm here watching them work on it right now. Mechanics are climbing on top of the gondala

Falcon's Fury is great, but doesn't have much force. It relies heavily upon the tilt to make it such a good ride for me.