What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cheetah Hunt and Cobra's Curse have been closed a few days now.. reaching out to the park asking when they'll reopen yielded the reply; We do not have an estimate nor have we made an announcement at this time.

No idea what's going on with CH, but for CC, both sides of the elevator are stuck across from one another right at the center.
Geez...Busch Gardens Tampa is really struggling with rides this year huh...would be nice if they had a reliable water ride open...oh wait...they ripped it out for something ‘new.’

Reactions: tankart150
Quality>quantity if you ask me. I'd take a park with 3 good rides over a park with 10 bad rides.
I get that, but Busch has quality rides, so closing rides for nothing makes no sense....and in my opinion, closing a water ride that almost everyone can ride for a low capacity thrilling coaster is a bad move. There were plenty of other places they could have put the ride...heck, Gwazi is still taking up a huge chunk of land, rotting right at the entrance of the park.

Reactions: tankart150
I get that, but Busch has quality rides, so closing rides for nothing makes no sense....and in my opinion, closing a water ride that almost everyone can ride for a low capacity thrilling coaster is a bad move. There were plenty of other places they could have put the ride...heck, Gwazi is still taking up a huge chunk of land, rotting right at the entrance of the park.
Nah, I'd hope that Gwazi is waiting for a Steel Vengeance type deal. If it was dueling, people would go nuts.

I LOVED TITAL WAVE! :D It was the best Water ride in the park, and it always got me really drenched! :D

Reactions: Cheezbat