What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa?? | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Unsure if it's joining the cast of current rides down for maintenance, but the Serengeti Express is now listed as Closed until TBD on the website.

^I would agree there. That would take it over too many other attractions and look cluttered when unnecessary. Save the Gwazi area for a nice flat expansion and another coaster. They could easily build a hyper or giga (station/ride entrance) starting in the area left over from TTW that's not being used for 2019 and run it back to the retention ponds and back. I've been saying this for years.
upload_2018-9-6_3-15-51.png

Reactions: Octobers Fade
^I would agree there. That would take it over too many other attractions and look cluttered when unnecessary. Save the Gwazi area for a nice flat expansion and another coaster. They could easily build a hyper or giga (station/ride entrance) starting in the area left over from TTW that's not being used for 2019 and run it back to the retention ponds and back. I've been saying this for years.
View attachment 7686
Holy cow, Apollo’s chariot also fits there!!!