Will Kong Return? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Will Kong Return?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

In what form will Kong return or will he return at all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't help but feel like all this discussion about respect was started because of something I said...if that's the case, I want the record to show that everyone on this board has my respect. I appreciate everything hatetofly (and all the other insiders and contributors on this board) say and talk about and if I question it sometimes it's for the sake of discussion, not to step on anyone's toes. Do I think he can be cocky sometimes? Yes. But that doesn't mean I appreciate what he does any less. I obviously wouldn't be here if I wasn't grateful for all the information he gives out. So if anyone has gotten the wrong idea well I want to try to set it straight.

I can't help but feel like all this discussion about respect was started because of something I said...if that's the case, I want the record to show that everyone on this board has my respect. I appreciate everything hatetofly (and all the other insiders and contributors on this board) say and talk about and if I question it sometimes it's for the sake of discussion, not to step on anyone's toes. Do I think he can be cocky sometimes? Yes. But that doesn't mean I appreciate what he does any less. I obviously wouldn't be here if I wasn't grateful for all the information he gives out. So if anyone has gotten the wrong idea well I want to try to set it straight.

You do come off as a bit of a debbie downer, but the forum stays healthy with a little bit of conflict because it allows everyone to openly speak their mind. Not once have I found any of your posts disrespectful. But thats just me.

Your posts about how you felt about Kong were your opinions and your entitled to that in this thread. No biggie.

I appreciate everyones posts. Good/Bad/In between doesnt matter. IF we all always agreed on everything, this wouldn't be one of the sites I visit EVERYDAY lol:thumbs:

You're not a glass half full/half empty kind of guy. You're more of a "the water in the glass is poisoned with pollution anyway, so what difference does it make whether it's half full or empty?" kind of guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: IzzyB

If you knew me, I mean actually knew me then you'd know I'm not cocky. Sarcastic, humorous, and blunt oh yes lol, but cocky ehhh not so much. Granted I get how it's so hard to tell a persons personality via text but wanted to chime in and confirm I'm not cocky. On top of that it's no worries about any of this.