Will Kong Return? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Will Kong Return?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

In what form will Kong return or will he return at all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing is for sure...

Lets say it does come to IOA.... and lets say that they decide to make a little mini island and all you do is watch the same video that they have in Hollywood...
I would lose alot of respect for comcast and what they are trying to do... that would be utter disappointment. I hope youre right HTF... cuz Kong coming back would be a milestone for UOR.

Theory: What if Universal is feeding HTF wrong information so that he loses credibility and so he stops leaking plans for the resort?

Theory: What if Universal is feeding HTF wrong information so that he loses credibility and so he stops leaking plans for the resort?

Then they're also feeding it to other reliable sources, which wouldn't make much sense. Plus, plans for this can fall through at any time, at no fault of HTF whatsoever.

I doubt they would go through all the trouble of feeding it not only to him, but several other people as well.

What I CAN see happening, however, is that this is a highly blue sky concept that may have only the slimmest chance of coming to fruition, yet whoever is feeding all these guys their info either didn't get the memo or is jumping the gun and assuming it'll for sure happen, which is creating all this buzz on the Internet. Rarely has an incoming project of this scope at this stage of development been so well-known amongst insiders. I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything, but something is definitely fishy.

Is it Google's fault for not updating the maps? Or is it Uni's fault for building so frickin fast?

I don't know if I can assign blame, but the Satellite view over UOR on Google Maps is updated about once a year now. I believe the current is from Jan of this year, it should be getting updated soon.

I doubt they would go through all the trouble of feeding it not only to him, but several other people as well.

What I CAN see happening, however, is that this is a highly blue sky concept that may have only the slimmest chance of coming to fruition, yet whoever is feeding all these guys their info either didn't get the memo or is jumping the gun and assuming it'll for sure happen, which is creating all this buzz on the Internet. Rarely has an incoming project of this scope at this stage of development been so well-known amongst insiders. I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything, but something is definitely fishy.

Ok so if I'm right about this Kong project what do I get? Hopefully a little more respect in the community I hope...

[video=youtube;ZCVR_ajL_Eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVR_ajL_Eo[/video]

This seems a little too elaborate for a leak. Seems more like HTF has plans in hand (and other third-party insiders that are verifying).

What I do find funny is those still thinking it is coming as a Disaster Overlay. HTF was the only source for that rumour, it was highly disputed by other insiders and even he now says it isn't so. Funny the power rumours have over people. I also think if anything was a mis-direct to plug leaks it was the original Kong-Disaster rumour. The best false rumours to leak contain some ounce of truth.

I still find the Mine Coaster disappearance odd though, it seemed like that was 100% and should have been breaking ground any day now.

Tyler Durden V HTF.

I know where my money lies:look:

No...not at all...

All I said was that it's too elaborate for a leak, but then humored that idea and said it could be possible that whoever is in with Universal that feeds people like HTF their info could've jumped the gun and taken a blue sky concept as fact.

Notice I never actually said that that is the case, just conceded that it would be more possible than a leak of purposefully false info.

I appreciate your effort to instigate problems though :thumbs: Maybe next time you'll have more luck.

This seems a little too elaborate for a leak. Seems more like HTF has plans in hand (and other third-party insiders that are verifying).

What I do find funny is those still thinking it is coming as a Disaster Overlay. HTF was the only source for that rumour, it was highly disputed by other insiders and even he now says it isn't so. Funny the power rumours have over people. I also think if anything was a mis-direct to plug leaks it was the original Kong-Disaster rumour. The best false rumours to leak contain some ounce of truth.

I still find the Mine Coaster disappearance odd though, it seemed like that was 100% and should have been breaking ground any day now.

I know if I were on USF PR I would take ideas that were just thrown out, and purposely leak the smaller scale concepts first. Order the leaks so every time someone hears of a project it keeps getting bigger and better. ( Then protect at ALL COSTS anything better that was striped out of a project. :lol: ) Conspiracy theory? Only till it becomes a Conspiracy Fact! :rofl:

Ok so if I'm right about this Kong project what do I get? Hopefully a little more respect in the community I hope...

Haters wanna hate, Hate. If people want to ignore when you properly disclaim something that may or may not happen, or convince themselves things you all but guaranteed do not look identical to the description, what can you do?

Personally, I am glad you do not wait till 100% sure about things. There is no time for that :cheers:

No...not at all...

All I said was that it's too elaborate for a leak, but then humored that idea and said it could be possible that whoever is in with Universal that feeds people like HTF their info could've jumped the gun and taken a blue sky concept as fact.

Notice I never actually said that that is the case, just conceded that it would be more possible than a leak of purposefully false info.

I appreciate your effort to instigate problems though :thumbs: Maybe next time you'll have more luck.

Not trying to instigate anything buddy, was very much tongue in cheek. Have to say though with HTFs track record I wouldn't bet against him.

No hard feelings and I hope you can take this Englishmans sarcasm in the humour in was intended :p

[video=youtube;ZCVR_ajL_Eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVR_ajL_Eo[/video]

You've got my backing regardless of this project turning out or not. Nobody is always 100% correct, but you're close. Besides, I appreciate the info!