Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I actually take a day off from the parks AND NO ONE else on the web can post a freaking photo? :lol:

Wow, I actually take a day off from the parks AND NO ONE else on the web can post a freaking photo? :lol:

I'll be up in Uni all day tomorrow and I'm gonna try my hardest to get some pics. Photographer I am not but with the entire day spent in there I'll get atleast one good one.

I'll be up in Uni all day tomorrow and I'm gonna try my hardest to get some pics. Photographer I am not but with the entire day spent in there I'll get atleast one good one.

Hmmm I might be in the area as well...

This has probably be discussed before, but do you think the US side of Potter will get it's very own trademarked title? Something like, "The London Lair of Harry Potter"? I can't figure out whether it would be brilliant marketing or horrid marketing.

This has probably be discussed before, but do you think the US side of Potter will get it's very own trademarked title? Something like, "The London Lair of Harry Potter"? I can't figure out whether it would be brilliant marketing or horrid marketing.

That would be pretty terrible.:lol:

I'm guessing it'll be something more like "Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley".

:look:Alright headin up there, if you see a guy black hair, yellowish shirt, white and red swimsuit say hi! Imma bout to get my photographer on!

Darn, I wish I had asked USO92 for closeups of the concrete walls with rebar sticking out. It continues to vex me. That and the drained area with walls hitting the sand. Perhaps he will check in from the park and read this.

From today, and some of this maybe doubles or extremely similar. I was trying to be thorough.

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2127.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

Reactions: BJCool
SORRY DISNEYHEAD!!! You were right... zoom lenses flattened the image. Those are brand new wall forms set way back from the original pier front. The rebar is the new form reinforcement.

GREAT PICS HatetoFly!!! Thank you thank you!

Last edited:
Idk if anyone has thought of this but I think it'd be so cool while your riding the train the train stops because of Dementors like it did in the third movie I think that would be the coolest thing ever lol
Btw awesome pics hatetofly

Status
Not open for further replies.