Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 274 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From today,

IMG_3288.jpg

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

IMG_3294.jpg

IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3297.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

Reactions: Felipe and BJCool
AWESOMESAUCE!!! Plants!! :happy: This can only mean that it's soon gonna be open to the GP! Thanks for the updates, HTF! :rep:

Am I missing something?

I see the potted evergreens, but I'm pretty sure those are just to block construction from guest/blogger view.

Thanks for the pics HTF, I was beginning to worry Uni Security confiscated your camera.

Oops almost forgot the IOA side of Potter 2.0 :lol:,

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

Remember to log in or become a member to see the secret stash...:sneaky:

Am I missing something?

I see the potted evergreens, but I'm pretty sure those are just to block construction from guest/blogger view.

Thanks for the pics HTF, I was beginning to worry Uni Security confiscated your camera.

As for the potted evergreens, those weren't there two days ago. But not only those, take a close look at the third picture: There's plants behind the wall as well! :D

What are those two large pipes coming out of the lagoon and laying on the shore? They are obviously old infrastructure, so where were they hidden prior to this and how will they hide them?

I'm assuming their just gonna rip those things out since the old Amity buildings were covering them up from before. I wonder what slid out of the kitchen down that pipe blah...

You can see them in this pic on the left. Don't see them in any of the old construction pics.

I don't see any cultivated plants... and I know cultivated plants. That thing over next to the wall appears to be a weed called dogfennel (Eupatorium capillifolium). Those red containers that look like fire extinguishers attached to the stakes do not look familiar to me at all.

I don't see any cultivated plants... and I know cultivated plants. That thing over next to the wall appears to be a weed called dogfennel (Eupatorium capillifolium). Those red containers that look like fire extinguishers attached to the stakes do not look familiar to me at all.

I guess they could be weeds, but it's a bit out of focus, so we can't tell 100%.

Oh well, at least the potted evergreens are new. It's gotta mean something...

I am going to be a sour grape and say that those potted cedars are GOOFY. I cannot figure out what they think they might be accomplishing with those, either esthetically or strategically.

Status
Not open for further replies.