Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The designers know what the people like, and the heads want to build what the money-spending people (in this case, HP fans) will like, and Diagon Alley right next to Hogsmeade won't cut it.

You're automaticaly assuming that an expansion WILL BE Diagon Alley. That, I doubt. It would take way too much work to get Jo to approve. Tell me, if the expanson was anything else would you support it?

I wonder why parents always send their kids to Hogwarts. Seems like a student or teacher or a couple people bite the dust every year. And they think public school is so dangerous!

You're automaticaly assuming that an expansion WILL BE Diagon Alley. That, I doubt. It would take way too much work to get Jo to approve. Tell me, if the expanson was anything else would you support it?

I've already stated this. Never will it be Diagon Alley, I was just using that as an example. But, to quote myself:

If they were to add anything at all, I completely agree with you that they should stick with the Scotland locations.

I must say, these pages have been quite entertaining to read.

There are people "in the know", and those who "want to know". It seems that there are certain members on this board who are privvy to information, and others who are speculating. I suggest you listen to former.

Oh, and Hi!

I must say, these pages have been quite entertaining to read.

There are people "in the know", and those who "want to know". It seems that there are certain members on this board who are privvy to information, and others who are speculating. I suggest you listen to former.

Oh, and Hi!

Too bad it's impossible to tell when those who are speculating are pretending to be in the know.

The designers know what the people like, and the heads want to build what the money-spending people (in this case, HP fans) will like, and Diagon Alley right next to Hogsmeade won't cut it. The heads know the designers are smart, and they are not going to make them draw up something that won't work, and a rediculously non-canon WW will not work.

I'll also remember this portion of the thread for how cocky you're being.

--- Update ---

Fan or not, everyone who goes to Disney spends money. There's no difference. But there is a big difference between how much money. The average vacationeer is not going to shell out $300 for a broomstick, $80 for a map, and $350 for a wooden cane.

Alright man, chill out, this isn't a topic to start getting hostile over. It's Harry Potter.

You are right. I will go to you now for my source of all things Universal since you seem to be in the know.

I hope you're being sarcastic. I'm just speculating. :shrug:

--- Update ---

Alright man, chill out, this isn't a topic to start getting hostile over. It's Harry Potter.

I'm not being hostile, I'm just debating my point. I sincerely apologize if I came off negatively in the heat.

Oh you were! You sounded so sure! Here I was thinking you had some sort of evidence, or inside source as to why the expansion wouldn't happen and all this time you were just basing your guess on speculation. I guess the "In the Know" people must feel stupid.

Reactions: Victoria
I fail to see how you can contradict what they're saying.

"We don't have anything planned currently, I think what we have right now is a great assortment of things to do."

The statement they made is neither a yes, or a no. It's a right now, we're happy.

--- Update ---

I'm not being hostile, I'm just debating my point. I sincerely apologize if I came off negatively in the heat.

If you agree to disagree than leave it at that but things are getting hostile and it's not just the side who disagrees with you...

The interview is just proving what we're trying to say. Rumors mean nothing, and should be taken with a grain of salt. Of course you're going to make them sound like they mean an expansion is coming, because thats what you want. I want an expansion, yes, but- there is an endless list of things putting this acclaimed expansion to a screeching halt... many of them not being able to be fixed. WWoHP is how it is going to be, and that's that. Mantaguy knows what he's talking about.

Mantaguy knows what he's talking about.

Yes, speculation is knowledge. Such a fool, I am.

Riddle me this, Mitch:

When's the last time you have ever heard anyone in an interview put down their product at it's debut? What was Thierry & Co. supposed to say? "Well we have Hogsmeade, and Hogwarts but we think we could do better with more additions." That statement was left open ended. As Mr. BriMan said, there is no "Yes or No" in that statement.

Now I must return to the Batcave. I have to report all this "speculation" back to the Commish.

If you agree to disagree than leave it at that but things are getting hostile and it's not just the side who disagrees with you...

Explain to me why this is directed at me. There have been many nasty comments very recently on this thread. Just because you guys are staff memebrs doesn't mean your opinion is always right.

Status
Not open for further replies.