Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It means AT THAT TIME they didn't have any plans for it. 5 years go they didn't have plans for the WW itself.

Exactly that was five years ago. Meaning none of the current rumors mean anything at all. Universal did not announce their plans until three years before it opened, and most people here agree that nothing big will happen within 3 years for valid reasons.

Exactly that was five years ago. Meaning none of the current rumors mean anything at all. Universal did not announce their plans until three years before it opened, and most people here agree that nothing big will happen within 3 years for valid reasons.

Okay, now I'm confused. Do you think expansion will or won't happen?

Okay, now I'm confused. Do you think expansion will or won't happen?

To tell you the truth, personally I cannot yet come up with a specific idea on what will happen. I know nothing will happen soon. But I think there is a better chance that nothing will happen for quite a while too. So I guess you could say that I think nothing significant will happen within the next 10 years or so. If I have to eat my words, so be it.

YOUREAWIZARDHARRY.jpg

I am sorry about the low blow, I will try to be nicer in the future. However I must warn you, I call it like I see it. So if I see "non-sense", I'm going to point it out. I know this forum is for debate, but some of these arguments are so terrible, it makes my undies cringe.

I gather some of the older members on the board have formulated connections over the years. So here we have this debate about the future and here is some 15-16 year old kid getting his dungarees all in a bunch because of the location of Diagon Alley and it's proximity to the rest of the land.

Please.

You said so yourself, you are speculating. The people who have been adament about the expansion seem to have, and on good authority, insider knowledge. Let's go to the scoreboard, folks!

Them- 1; You- 0

If you back up your debate with some evidence, of any kind, then I'll take your Point of View a little bit more seriously. Until then, it's all dreck.

Been a while since I've been here. Yes, I'm still keeping up on my theme park knowledge although I've moved out of the Orlando area (Tallahassee's awesome, thanks for asking). I'm glad to see that OU is still growing.

Anyway, after reading the Screamscape segment, I've come up with this:

Potter isn't worth it. I know they don't want to touch Mythos, but it'll be hard not to. Poseidon (in its original form) was my favorite attraction anywhere. I would hate to see it go. Potter's already killed one symbol of my childhood (Pyrock/Blizzrock) and I really hope it doesn't kill another (Mythos).

The video again? Really, dude?

If you show me anywhere in the video where they say "There will not be any expansion of any kind.", I will buy you a bicycle, training wheels optional.

So here we have this debate about the future and here is some 15-16 year old kid getting his dungarees all in a bunch because of the location of Diagon Alley and it's proximity to the rest of the land.

Do we really have to talk more about Diagon Alley? It would be nearly impossible to make it in a way that Jo would approve, can we please just move on?

Do we really have to talk more about Diagon Alley? It would be nearly impossible to make it in a way that Jo would approve, can we please just move on?

Only used Diagon Alley since it was the area most talked about.

Wait, Diagon Alley; Diagonally. I GET IT!

--- Update ---

Disney is so popular because they don't do this.

Ask how 20,000 Leagues, Alien Encounter, and Mr. Toad are doing next time you head to the Magic Kingdom.

NEVER FORGET!

Status
Not open for further replies.