Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 456 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if you're guests in the park, then taking photos is a normality?

Saying that, I remember looking through a door that had been left open a crack when I went in 2009 (so during potter1 construction...) I got stern looks from a TM!

Holy crap. Does Uni know who you guys are now or something?

I believe Uni security has known about Hatetofly and I for quite a while now. :look: There are also a few others on the RADAR that I won't mention at the time.

PS - I've got a busy morning and will not be able to post pics until later.

Bring an extra memory card with random Universal shots on it. That way, when you start to feel the heat, you can swap them out so when they ask to have you delete pictures, you won't lose the money shots....hmmm, I think I may do this today

I believe Uni security has known about Hatetofly and I for quite a while now. :look: There are also a few others on the RADAR that I won't mention at the time.

PS - I've got a busy morning and will not be able to post pics until later.

Are you and Hatetofly on the Universal Security most wanted list?:lol:

Hmm, merely taking pics from non restricted areas, hardly the crime of the century. Keep up the good work guys but maybe in stealth mode :thumbs:

To clarify, I was asking the question to the parties involved in this current incident; what specifically happened to Bob. I am well aware of the options the parks have.

We honestly didn't do anything. :lol: just took a few shots away from the walls and they hunted us down.

Great shots! I greatly appreciate the effort made by this site to get photos.

To clarify, the steel that is closest to the construction walls in those photos.. is that the structure for the London facades? Also, the horizontal beams that run from the steel structure to the concrete wall, is that our entrance to Diagon?

I'm gunna laugh when the prefab London facades go up tomorrow and we won't be able to see any more construction from there on out, lol. And by "laugh" I mean I will be very upset.

Made a trip to the north to spend a few days in the parks. This is really away time for me to spend with my family, so I did not make too great an effort to take photos, but I do see how much the folks here enjoy seeing what is happening so I will try and upload a few pics I did take...man, Saturday, there was this group, must have been at least 15 guys, all w/ camera taking pictures and interacting w/ the fake tourist...I was tempted to snap a pic, but I did not...I found it kind of funny (to me anyway). This is my first time posting pics so I will start w/ a few to see if I have this correct....

hpv29_zps2b1e7f55.jpg

hpv28_zps9df4024b.jpg

hpv27_zpsab5e758f.jpg

hpv26_zps53041363.jpg

I'm telling you guys, GO ON A SUNDAY!!!! The tourists are never there on Sunday!!!! Unless you dont have a choice in some cases... but if not Sundays are safer!!!

None the less, I do appreciate all the work youve done & all the amazing updates you provide, so keep up the good work!!!

Security, wow that's unexpected.

Also just a quick thing about the accents. Scotland has more of an east-west divide. An easy way to remember it is Edinburgh is cheerful, Glasgow is angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.