Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 508 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... hadn't thought of the choo choo effects being time-of-day specific. Will it be weather specific too? That would be interesting.

It'd be just like the windows in the Ministry of Magic! :lol:
I don't think they'd go that far, but it would be great to at least coincide with the time of day so it is a seamless experience :thumbs:

Yes. According to my sources, this special ride program will involve a wizard played by Bill Paxton.

:rofl:

Actually rethinking this, it could be fairly easy to implement four different shows: Morning, afternoon, evening, and rain.

Food for thought.

If you ask me, all the shows should have rain, or at least one whole side should. What better than some ominous clouds and rain, and a few dementors :sneaky:

[video=youtube;VKhEFVAoScI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKhEFVAoScI[/video]

Oh! And how cool would it be if they had an AA dementor glide by the train's hallway? :died:

Last edited:
Not quite sure how they'd pull it off, but yes, that would be AMAZING!!! I'm still curious if the whole "sweets trolley" aboard the train rumor was dispelled or not. I don't recall reading anything about that being true or not.

Not quite sure how they'd pull it off, but yes, that would be AMAZING!!! I'm still curious if the whole "sweets trolley" aboard the train rumor was dispelled or not. I don't recall reading anything about that being true or not.

Not happening. Too much hassle, too little time for it. :thumbs:

I feel like that will be a projection effect, as hiding a proper AA like that requires a decent bit of space.

I'd be concerned that NOT using an AA will make it unrealistic. At close-quarters, I doubt a projection effect will be nearly as effective as an AA would. In fact, I could see a projection effect being a bit cheesy and non-believable. I would love to be proven wrong.

FYI,

You will not enter the actual attraction there. It will be off to the right of the massive Gringotts facade. Think teller windows :lol:

HA! Which must explain why the bank entrance facade was so far from the actual ride building in the arial photos! FAKE!!!! Got it.

Photo-op. it looked to be solid concrete when they were forming it. (No hole in rebar)

Cool :thumbs:

HA! Which must explain why the bank entrance facade was so far from the actual ride building in the arial photos! FAKE!!!! Got it.

Because there is a good bit of space between this theming element and the showbuilding currently standing, maybe there's gonna be some part of the queue held there?

Status
Not open for further replies.