Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 510 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should go with something really out there, totally off the wall and call it ......"Gringotts".

That would be fine in my book, but we know that's not the way they roll, though.

I can't remember if it was discussed, but I hope they have this setting, and that it is where we meet the dragon:

05_harry-potter-set-design.jpg

0.jpg

Harry Potter and the Search For More Money.

(Tried to find Spaceballs quote on Youtube but couldn't find that clip.)

Besides Bellatrix....who was seen filming that one time? In other words, who will be present for this ride?

Not HP and therefore I don't think his name will be anywhere in the title. In fact I wonder what the land itself will be called. I am thinking it will be London. I mean it is not like they are going to have to put in bold letters what this thing is, people will be coming for it, they will find it. I am all about tourists being dumb, but this one I have a hard time believing would be an issue.

^ Which brings up the question, why is it the Forbidden Journey? Who forbade it? We are going to the quidditch stadium after all.

Because we ditch the lecture to fly around campus using magic (isn't that kind of a no-no for students or other non-professors, let alone muggles?). And we find ourselves in a bunch of off-limits places like under the Quidditch stadium, the Chamber of Secrets, and the Forbidden Forest. I think it makes sense.

I never understood that other than maybe because we are muggles seeing this stuff?

That is probably it! I never really thought about the name too much, but that sounds like a proper explanation for the ride's name. Breaking all sorts of rules here, and to top it all off, we are Muggles.

Whatever the name will be, I'm sure it will be classy and catchy, but I do have to admit: "Harry Potter's Excellent Adventure!" had me ROLLING!!!! LMAO!!!! :pound:

Harry Potter-er
Harry Potter with a Vengeance
Live Free and Harry Potter

Harry Potter goes to Camp
Harry Potter goes to Jail
Harry Potter Saves Christmas
Harry Potter Scared Stupid

Harry Potter Strikes Back
Harry Potter Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.