Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 511 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, no one posted it yet, so here we go:

New update with some aerial pics from Local 6.

And new update from OTPN, HERE and HERE. :thumbs:

jbqSYPm7461VR5.JPG

66C? :shrug:

The GodPotter Part II
Dude, where's my Broom?
Harry Potter and The Riders of the Last Shark
HP and the Raiders of the Dark Mark
American Potter 2
Harry Potter: Dragon Detective
Harry Potter: Revenge of the Myth
Potterman II
Harry Potter II: The Wrath of Snape
Potter Family Values
Star Trek into Potter
Goblins 2: The New Bank
The Lost Weasley: Jurassic Potter
Mission: Impotterble
A Very Potter Bank Robbery
Harry Potter's Gringotts Vacation
Get it to the Gringotts
Potter and Weasley's Bogus Journey

THERE! We're done, no more title puns.

Last edited:
you get the since they (being UNI) know everyone is looking at them right now and they have to to one up phase 1 and they have a chance to run even or even pass the mouse in a lot of areas.... stepping up their game in a big way....like i said earlier, after JP expansion im going to have a difficult time trying to figure out which park to go to first...simply amazing the work Universal is doing right now

OK, so two things about that news link, could they not afford a better camera? And it REALLY sounds like they just stole information from fan sites like OU :)

Although many great ones were touched on and there was an Indy one I did not see the one that needed to happen.

Harry Potter and the Bank of Doom.

To make it an actual discussion point(since it was not even a pun or great gag title at all) I say that because this likely WILL BE what an Indiana Jones ride could/should of been. An intensely themed mine coaster that is more than just a coaster. (not the bare for Disney quality one that Temple of Peril is)

OK, so two things about that news link, could they not afford a better camera? And it REALLY sounds like they just stole information from fan sites like OU :)
You have that right on. Photo's are unprofessionally blurry and it does sound like the info came from OU & OI. But, if you want good Universal Florida theme park info, this is the internet site for that.

You have that right on. Photo's are unprofessionally blurry and it does sound like the info came from OU & OI. But, if you want good Universal Florida theme park info, this is the internet site for that.

I agree, but for a news site you would think they could get maybe some better photos and you would think they would have their own insider information. But I guess that is asking too much from journalist today - lol

I agree, but for a news site you would think they could get maybe some better photos and you would think they would have their own insider information. But I guess that is asking too much from journalist today - lol

Local TV stations don't have the staff they had in the past. Ratings are way down and the ad dollars have dropped significantly. Nearly all stations had investigative reporters and real journalists 20 years ago. Now they just send a cameraman without a reporter on half of the stories. And the reporters(?) are mostly news readers or pretty faces. Local stations lean on other sources for a lot of their info. Sites like this are closer to real journalism than some of the media. The insiders and many of the regular contributors to this site probably put more effort into acquiring information and getting good photos than the TV people. Your lol comment is very right on.

Local TV stations don't have the staff they had in the past. Ratings are way down and the ad dollars have dropped significantly. Nearly all stations had investigative reporters and real journalists 20 years ago. Now they just send a cameraman without a reporter on half of the stories. And the reporters(?) are mostly news readers or pretty faces. Local stations lean on other sources for a lot of their info. Sites like this are closer to real journalism than some of the media. The insiders and many of the regular contributors to this site probably put more effort into acquiring information and getting good photos than the TV people. Your lol comment is very right on.

I totally agree. Local and even some national news are just a joke. It is a shame in many ways, but with the internet, people get their news from other sources. Which is also dangerous in some ways since many people cannot figure out what is fact and what is fiction. But this rant is for another day on a different site :)

I'm usually all for the humorous jokes, but the puns are driving me nuts.

I stopped reading the posts, that solved my problem :)

Teebin harp #24D: The flat screens on the train cabins... is their anything special about them, or does a certain person on here not yet know?

I have got to think there is because when a video was shown once for a "moving" train place to eat, it was stated it would be way better. So I am thinking these screens will be cool enough that you will barely know you are not really seeing the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.