Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakester, HTF, thanks for the recent photos and it's great to see how much more this project is coming along. IMO, for the longest time it seemed to be moving at such a slow pace, but now it's like they're really cruising along. Keep the photos coming!

^ Yeah, it is rather charming. I am sure they have never bought a HP memento before in their lives; not used to spending money on such stuff.

Glad that someone mentioned OU in the posts.

So now the ultimate question: Is something going to the right here, or are we in for a Hogwarts show building faux-pas-redux?

Oh God, don't bring up show buildings being visible! Don't you know Universal is perfect and can do no wrong??

Seriously, I think if a showbuilding is visible from London...whatever, no big deal, it doesn't necessarily impede on the theme of London...but once you're in the land, in Diagon Alley, being absorbed in the surroundings, that thing had better be invisible.

It's been stated before that the Gringotts show building will be visible inside of USF. How much I don't know.

Last edited:
So...Im hoping for a red phone booth in London that allows you to type in the word MAGIC and hear the cool female operators voice from the MoM.

Hogwarts???? Do you mean Gringotts??? One cannot see the Hogwarts showbuilding from within USF except maybe on HRRR, and you can see every show building from there... probably Seaworld even.
Totally impedes on Rockit's theme...just ridiculous

Some other Potter fan sites are really starting to ramp up speculation on this mystery land as well...I will try to find links, but OU has been the main source of updates for the sites..so good work updaters!

It mentions six different ride films being made. Has there been confirmation here of that? To me, that's one of the best parts of Star Tours. Having an AP makes me love that idea.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned but seeing in the Transformers thread about how Universal should be more prepared for the crowds for Phase 2.. what is the capacity going to be for Gringotts? And will they be cutting people off and telling them to come back at different times again or is this land going to be more spaced out to actually accommodate a decent sized crowd?

There will not be three train tracks, good lord. Just three tracks with only two in real use at King's Cross. I hate it when the fandom thinks they know everything. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.