Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 507 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my question: They're starting to roof King's Cross, but it's going over the arches.

BG2bXhNCEAAqvGL.jpg

Aren't the arches supposed to allow light in like a sky light? I could be mistaken, but that's what I've always thought. Maybe they'll add some special lighting to make it look like sunshine coming through? (Great pics by the way, ReelJustice)

Here's my question: They're starting to roof King's Cross, but it's going over the arches.

Aren't the arches supposed to allow light in like a sky light? I could be mistaken, but that's what I've always thought. Maybe they'll add some special lighting to make it look like sunshine coming through? (Great pics by the way, ReelJustice)

If they really wanted to make it look like London, or English, they'd make it look like it was overcast and raining!

I'd imagine it wll be a lighting effect, yes.
That makes me wonder if it's always going to be 'daytime' inside the Hogwarts Express. It seems unlikely they'd have a 'nighttime version' of the ride video for after sunset. Or will they?
It would seem odd if it's 'sunny and bright' inside the HE, but once you disembark at either Hogsmeade or King's Cross it's dark outside.

Everyday during the summer between 1pm and 4pm Universal will turn that effect on :pound:

Yes, but from what I heard the machine they have developed to do this makes it feel real hot and humid. If it were up to my they would not turn it on at all. :lol:

That makes me wonder if it's always going to be 'daytime' inside the Hogwarts Express. It seems unlikely they'd have a 'nighttime version' of the ride video for after sunset. Or will they?
It would seem odd if it's 'sunny and bright' inside the HE, but once you disembark at either Hogsmeade or King's Cross it's dark outside.

I hadn't even considered that. Good question. They'll have different scenarios for each ride, so maybe they'll have darker ones for later on. It's not too out there of an idea, I don't think. Does HTF know anything on this?

Is there any confirmation in this expansion opening in phases? I would like to see the whole thing completed before they start letting people in.

There is no way this opens in phases, there will be one grand opening and everything will open at once. However, softs will happen and softs will most likely be in phases. Phase 1 was like this, the ride would not be up, but the shops would be open. So I can totally see softs happening, but maybe for not all parts at first. When talking about an entire land, they probably won't have everything ready to go at the same time, but need to work out kinks with some stuff (HE) before needing to open everything for softs.

Hmmm i cant believe no one has thought about. Thats a good question

Now were cooking with peanut oil! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.