Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 610 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, it has a lot to do with keeping sharpshooters with high caliber telephotos from showing stuff that 9 million people are going to take pictures of next year.

To be honest, it has a lot to do with keeping sharpshooters with high caliber telephotos from showing stuff that 9 million people are going to take pictures of next year.

Odds are that 98% of those 9 million people would never see the photos shot before that time anyway so why exactly do they care?

I would merely and most humbly suggest that those who have had the engineering plans for MONTHS... consider blind-publishing a few of them and letting someone else post the link. Enough time has passed that I doubt a connection could be made. Alas, that is your call... but I suggest that 90% of those here will know who released them, and will therefore receive a silent credit.

Addendum: A few here have been lucky enough to see the collection of a couple of the document coveters who flutter here and there. Some of the docs are very cool while others are ho-hum.

Today I saw workers lowering huge blocks of styrofoam into Gringott's. probably going to be used for show scene sculpting.

Yep that's probably it. A lot of the buildings in Seuss landing were actually carved out of styrofoam. Check out this vid at like the 1:20 mark. [video=youtube;gOWM2-bfukw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOWM2-bfukw[/video]

There's a cart outside of the Owl Post selling Florean Fortescue ice cream. Could this be even more confirmation of the shop existing in DA? Maybe Uni's seeing how sales will go?

EDIT: Pics via Orlando Informer
S1izrzi.jpg

I7Z8m7e.jpg

Last edited:
They've served the strawberry & pb ice cream cups at the Three Broomsticks for quite some time... maybe always. I had some last November. It was quite yummy. (And yes, the packaging then was exactly the same as in the above pics.) :thumbs:

They've served the strawberry & pb ice cream cups at the Three Broomsticks for quite some time... maybe always. I had some last November. It was quite yummy. (And yes, the packaging then was exactly the same as in the above pics.) :thumbs:

Really? Never had dessert at the Broomsticks. I guess I missed that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.