Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 149 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The door i think is the other exit from diagon shown in blueprints

Actually, the thing I'm talking about, if it is a doorway, leads to the area behind Grimmauld.

Here it is on the plans:

Capture-MysteryDoor_zpsfd80715c.png

Capture-MysteryDoor2_zps10ec076c.png

Actually, the thing I'm talking about, if it is a doorway, leads to the area behind Grimmauld.

Here it is on the plans:

Capture-MysteryDoor_zpsfd80715c.png

Capture-MysteryDoor2_zps10ec076c.png

passageway to a future expansion?
Maybe the area behind grimmauld place, next to the Gringots building, is an area for future expansion.
It seem that under the bridge there is another passageway to that area.

Before I found Orlando United, I was a huge Harry Potter fan that spent a lot of time on The Leaky Cauldron fansite. Well, they have a podcast called PotterCast, which they actually ended a while back, but they've brought it back since there's been some big HP news. Among those, the theme park! One of the hosts, Melissa Anelli, who is also the webmistress for TLC, got to tour Diagon Alley with that group of media people and she shares what she saw in this special podcast:

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/2014/2/27/pottercast-253-pottercast-filch

(Theme park talk begins around 17:45) :thumbs:

Before I found Orlando United, I was a huge Harry Potter fan that spent a lot of time on The Leaky Cauldron fansite. Well, they have a podcast called PotterCast, which they actually ended a while back, but they've brought it back since there's been some big HP news. Among those, the theme park! One of the hosts, Melissa Anelli, who is also the webmistress for TLC, got to tour Diagon Alley with that group of media people and she shares what she saw in this special podcast:

(Theme park talk begins around 17:45) :thumbs:[/QUOTE

It's funny listening to this and seeing how uninformed they are compared to is at the forums... Whether it's the windows or Daniel radcliffes role. Definately some interesting Information to be found there, but what it really points out is how privileged members here are

I absolutely love that 99% of Diagon is hidden behind that facade. Im only getting one first time you know, and all of it will be brand new! I stay out of this thread for the most part as well. [HASHTAG]#Spoilers[/HASHTAG] This is going to be an awesome summer!

(Theme park talk begins around 17:45) :thumbs:

I was supposed to be on a Mugglenet podcast (to set them straight), but I think Skip and I's reaction tweets to what they said on their Diagon Alley episode killed that.

Some shots from Wednesday:

DSC_0291.JPG

Apart from what is happening beside Grimmauld to block the Gringotts backstage, I'm curious what they will do here. It's not super appealing to just see A/C units and piping through the back window of Kings Cross. Maybe some sort of false facade just for the parts that are visible. Once inside the station you'll only be able to see the sky.

Apart from what is happening beside Grimmauld to block the Gringotts backstage, I'm curious what they will do here. It's not super appealing to just see A/C units and piping through the back window of Kings Cross. Maybe some sort of false facade just for the parts that are visible. Once inside the station you'll only be able to see the sky.

I think tree branches will take care of that ugly sight from this spot. And once you get closer to the building, you won't be able to see that far back.

Status
Not open for further replies.