Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 256 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great info and pics violarum!

Ever since I saw the staircase adjacent to Gringotts in the concept art, I was eager to climb up it. Seeing and hearing about the forced perspective they will be using makes me even more excited.

In the costume descriptions there are a couple one things that was left off.

First, the costumes will change in Kings Cross with those TMs on the muggle side of the wall wearing one version and those on the 9 3/4 side wearing a wizarding variation.

Also, there are going to be TMs (who I'm guessing will be stationed in the "transition" areas where guests move from London into Diagon who will have unique costumes that are reminiscent of the clothes you see the Weezleys wearing in the movies (green tweedy looking stuff).

There will be two "special" hats worn by female TMs in Knockturn Alley that will be really unique and only one of each style will be worn at any time so guests will have to spot them in the crowd.

Overall from what I saw of it, it will be above and beyond all of Hogsmeade's stuff and exceed everyone's expectations.

DSCN2620_zps945ef0f3.jpg

Is this 15 suppose to be 17?

Going 2nd & 3rd weeks of September. Hopefully it will only be mildly crowded. Also, off to Portofino this Saturday for 9 days. That'll be the rest & relaxation vacation before the wild days of Diagon.

Today's Diagon Alley clue!

[video=youtube_share;NZyhw_PI7Yo]http://youtu.be/NZyhw_PI7Yo[/video]

I just entered in the sweepstakes and realized that I'm probably not eligible because I'm an NBC/Uni Employee through Comcast. :(

too many threads to follow now! I hope all the construction stuff gets moved over to the spoiler thread. There is no need for 3 threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.