Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 284 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're probably hoping the entire theme park media community is comatose after the 24 hour Disney event so they can sneak it in when no one is watching :lol:

They surprisingly added AP discounts for these dates to ALL hotels! Well at least the start of the package dates. June 29th for 2 nights at Hard Rock with AP Discount is now $661.50 for the cheapest option (pool view 2 queen). Royal is even cheaper at $549 for two nights! Really shocked they added AP dates to these hotels. Heck, even Cabana Bay got AP rates! $99 a night!

How do you see/apply the AP rates when booking? Can't seem to find that function.

This picture is taken in high sun and the exposure is white washed. The tree line is a tell tale sign of inaccurate contrast. The actual wall doesn't exist like this so it would never be art directed as so. Additionally, the UO picture is taken in the shade. Look at the top of the wall. The sun is hitting the top but not the seaside which is under critique. look for a picture of the UO wall with the sun hitting it and you may be more satisfied.

Nah, you can't pull this crap with me. I have worked in the visual arts for decades and know how to read a photograph relative to myriad other photographs I have seen.

Reactions: USO92
So they lifted the tail section about 3 feet and then set it down and unhooked it. Unfortunately, I have to leave now.

What a tease! They're just tormenting us. They don't care about finishing in time, they just want to drag it out as long as possible and keep us waiting :p

I'll be at the park within 3 hours, I'll do my best! Keep your eyes on my twitter for up to the second updates.

I apologize for the quality.

34zacg8.jpg

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Status
Not open for further replies.