Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those kuka arms really interest me, what on earth are they going to do with them?

You know how the giant screen in T2/3D has a hidden door that opens and closes super-quick to let the motorcycle through at the last moment? The arms will be involved in the next-gen evolution of that effect, with a dome screen, the door on Kukas, and you on the motorcycle. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

So I'll confirm the spinning aspect of the RV as the only new info provided by OI.

I'm not even sure that's new.
And if I'm correct, the vehicles themselves don't spin 360 (like Cat in the Hat or MIB). It's the motion base turntable they lock into during the dome section that does the spinning. Just like Primevil Whirl is a "spinning coaster" but Mummy is a coaster with a mid-course turntable that spins the RV 180 degrees...

You know how the giant screen in T2/3D has a hidden door that opens and closes super-quick to let the motorcycle through at the last moment? The arms will be involved in the next-gen evolution of that effect, with a dome screen, the door on Kukas, and you on the motorcycle. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not even sure that's new.
And if I'm correct, the vehicles themselves don't spin 360 (like Cat in the Hat or MIB). It's the motion base turntable they lock into during the dome section that does the spinning. Just like Primevil Whirl is a "spinning coaster" but Mummy is a coaster with a mid-course turntable that spins the RV 180 degrees...

Seth the RV's can spin without the use of being in a motion platform or locked into a turn table.

Reactions: Skubersky
I'm slightly surprised at the style, but I guess it's only one tiny section. Looks pretty nice!

Also given the particular site in question my first reaction was I wondered whether it was perhaps intentional... Who knows.

I'm assuming the themeing on these buildings isn't complete, but it appears odd. Maybe its an out of the way section or has dramatic things on either side.

Here's a few pics from 12/7/13:

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0063.JPG

DSC_0068.JPG

Reactions: natespf and Felipe
One thing that doesn't seem to be coming through on the pics is that the whole section of bricks where the "cracked" molding is is a different color. It is obvious that it is intended to show that the building has been expanded to show 12 Grimmauld Place.

Full Scale RV Testing is underway within the Vault...

Status
Not open for further replies.