Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 70 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tops of the buildings could be themed so Universal can take promotional photos. If they were not themed, it would suck for them trying to take Ariel photos or even photos from high above

HTF tweeted last night/this morning Voldemort will be in Gringotts or Hogwarts Express (he only said adventure). I'll believe it when I see it considering the Voldemort rumor has been all over the place.

HTF tweeted last night/this morning Voldemort will be in Gringotts or Hogwarts Express (he only said adventure). I'll believe it when I see it considering the Voldemort rumor has been all over the place.

I heard an AA Voldy is going to jump onto the RV, scream "MUD BLOOD" and slap the person sitting in the second row, seat three, right across the face ;)

I wonder in what form Voldy will appear. I'm not talking about how he fits in the storyline, I'm curious if he's an AA or a projection or whatever other possible form he could take. Also, I wonder if Ralph Fiennes filmed anything for it.

I'm not allowed to speak of how the Dark Lord appears or in what fashion. I will say though he's not alone...

Anyone know the reason that Alan Gilmore did not appear in the recent video with Stuart Craig, but was instead replaced by some "Universal" art director I had never heard of? Was there any politics involved?

Anyone know the reason that Alan Gilmore did not appear in the recent video with Stuart Craig, but was instead replaced by some "Universal" art director I had never heard of? Was there any politics involved?

To my understanding Teebs he is in Japan

Aaaah... that kind of makes sense hmmmm? Do what you've done and not what you do. Perhaps he wasn't involved in the films featuring Diagon. Thanks for the heads up HTF.

Gilmore was in the art department for CoS, but was promoted to art director for PoA (I believe at the request of Cuaron).

Status
Not open for further replies.