Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the pics it seems that Leaky doesn't have an actual facade on the London Waterfront. Sorry if this has been discussed before but isn't that huge red chunk where the entrance for Diagon is going to be for the Leicester Station? I don't see how they could fit Leaky there without breaking the theme....

Yep. Leaky will be inside Diagon Alley instead of the entrance to it. In a way, it makes sense and I agree with that decision for all intents and purposes. I'd rather have a working Leaky Cauldron, which would not be possible (or quite annoying for the patrons) if it was also the entrance to this popular and high-traffic area of a theme park :thumbs:

Yep. Leaky will be inside Diagon Alley instead of the entrance to it. In a way, it makes sense and I agree with that decision for all intents and purposes. I'd rather have a working Leaky Cauldron, which would not be possible (or quite annoying for the patrons) if it was also the entrance to this popular and high-traffic area of a theme park :thumbs:
Ahhh I see, I guess that makes sense, thanks! :thumbs:

Ok, I waited and dodged page 96 or 97. Thanks for the mysterious and "anonymous" twitter posts Reel. You caused me much cussing today.

So, the big thing I get from the post was stairs. Knockturn stairs and what we have come to know as a possible outdoor show area by the eastern end of the Gringotts building. Looks as if the show would also entertain those in the Ollivanders queue.

^ Lee and Martin from WDWMagic? What a coincidence! :blank:.

Last edited:
Lee and Martin go far beyond Magic. Welcome Lee! And Martin, it has always been a pleasure to have your input.

UOR is a thing! Thing 2 is giving Thing 1 a little heat! And it's only gonna get hotter!

Would love to see more :look:

Nice to see you here :wave:

Nice to be here. Saw my name and had to chime in.:wave:

I'd love to show more, but my batch of plans sadly bear an unfortunately large watermark. Since I don't want to cause trouble....

The Express ones....in the same batch as the others.

Reactions: Skubersky
Nice to be here. Saw my name and had to chime in.:wave:

I'd love to show more, but my batch of plans sadly bear an unfortunately large watermark. Since I don't want to cause trouble....

The Express ones....in the same batch as the others.

Do they say "confidential" across the front of them lol. :look: Welcome btw!

All we need is more input from a friendly Spirit (whose on Holiday in Europe), and we will give the Lifestylers a run for the money.

He's already registered here and I've told him to quit wasting his time elsewhere lol.

Last edited:
What exactly is the "Approximate location of future adjacent building" going to be that is mentioned in the 9 3/4 blueprints.

My question regarding @AmusementLeaks is if it's actually UNIVERSAL who's leaking these plans, or is it someone else? They do offer a fascinating look into the design of Diagon as well as the design process of Universal Creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.