Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please. Disney does the same thing. Have you seen the half painted Castle today and Cranes everywhere? There are more important things to worry about then a little temporary construction dirt on the ground that doesn't effect anyone's day at all!
No--its not unreasonable to expect a world-class theme park that costs about $100 to get into to have clean sidewalks. I dont know the logistics of having guests pass by an active construction site, but it is bad show regardless.

Oh please. Disney does the same thing. Have you seen the half painted Castle today and Cranes everywhere? There are more important things to worry about then a little temporary construction dirt on the ground that doesn't effect anyone's day at all!

ok.........

its not ok if Disney does it either. I think we're spoiled being local and all, but for guests paying a premium price for a rare visit, I feel they should honestly get a premium experience. Just my opinion, though, no need to get all wound up there buddy :thumbs:

DA002_zps4334384c.jpg

Is it just me or do you guys think this looks filthy and wrong. How could they move the walls back and leave this on the floor for the public to see. Not that its a big deal but come on.

No--its not unreasonable to expect a world-class theme park that costs about $100 to get into to have clean sidewalks. I dont know the logistics of having guests pass by an active construction site, but it is bad show regardless.

ok.........

its not ok if Disney does it either. I think we're spoiled being local and all, but for guests paying a premium price for a rare visit, I feel they should honestly get a premium experience. Just my opinion, though, no need to get all wound up there buddy :thumbs:

I 100% agree it is bad show.

I suspect the issue comes from the fact that wall is so long. If you recall from when the put it up after Jaw's closed it took them all night to put it up. And this was pretty much a complete re-build both moving the wall and going from having kockouts to straight wall.

From what I've heard it was power washed the next night.

I 100% agree it is bad show.

I suspect the issue comes from the fact that wall is so long. If you recall from when the put it up after Jaw's closed it took them all night to put it up. And this was pretty much a complete re-build both moving the wall and going from having kockouts to straight wall.

From what I've heard it was power washed the next night.

If I would be walking there I would look up and try to see what the amazing stuff was that was going on behind the wall, not at the floor. But I'm probably really weird.

So, I guess this means that a few things have already been passed to the media regarding tomorrows event. I'll be watching Fallon so I will look forward to seeing their scribbles in the sand tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.