Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 327 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Platform 9 3/4 looks more and more incredible from every angle we see it.

From Bonnie Wright's twitter @thisisbwright:

BpYcig8IEAAMROW.jpg:large

BpXqc_mIUAANSww.jpg:large

EDIT:

From the HarryPotterFilm Instagram account:

Borgin and Burkes
10401667_272249439620795_136002297_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy
I've never really had a head for math or science, but Hawking has always been someone I admired.

A Brief History of Time is the only 'non-fiction' science book I've read straight through. I was was bouncing in my theater seat when I saw that Alfonzo Cuaron had slipped it into The Prisoner of Azkaban
ABriefHistory_zps875a1959.jpg

Daily Stone Roses performances would infinitely increase my interest in Diagon Alley.

Those supplies upstairs look mighty purchasable...

I thought the same; it looks too well stocked with things that look like actual products rather than shelf theming for us not to be able to get up there IMO. Borgin and Burkes looks amazing, as predicted! Some of that stuff looks great.

Edit - having looked on a computer, I'm not so sure again. Who knows!

Really getting excited here. It's always the final push and little details that turn these things from ho-hum to sheer excitement. Lots of little details we weren't fully aware of.

- - - Updated - - -

Well wait a minute, if the VIPs are riding the ride today, how bad can the technical glitches be, lol.

If there are issues it's just that they aren't running all of the vehicles yet. SDMT was the same where they could certainly take people on the ride, but you can't throw open the thing if you are still only capable of operating a few vehicles at once.

Part of me is extremely glad Universal has kept everything so hidden... These pictures kind of give you a hint at the details within, but there is so, so, so, so, so, so much to see. I'm beyond excited for everyone on this forum who has followed this project and has waited patiently. It will pay off. [HASHTAG]#potterwatch[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.