Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 3 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 3

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
if it really isn't that mind blowing, then the HE will probably never get the crowds it needs to be a 60 min wait in the first place. And it you do have a park to park pass, I'd say a themed train ride is still a lot better then walking out of the park, into city walk, and back into another park.

I'm really surprised they are letting people eat and drink on this ride. I have a feeling these trains will get dirty rather quickly. Hopefully UOR is taking proper care of these trains.

I'm sure it will have huge waits, no matter what, and it rightfully should. I'm not trying to downplay it at all just saying it's not something some one like me, who comes very month, needs to do if it's huge waits. You know what I'm saying? I'm pretty sure some people atleast will agree with me.

Oh yeah about the food. I hope they keep it clean. I was surprised because it's not like they're selling chips or a pretzel or something only. It's those salad meals in plastic boxes and other such items.

Last edited:
I'm sure it will have huge waits, no matter what, and it rightfully should. I'm not trying to downplay it at all just saying it's not something some one like me, who comes very month, needs to do if it's huge waits. You know what I'm saying? I'm pretty sure some people atleast will agree with me.

I have an annual pass I go often. I'm sure it will have huge waits. Actually the ONLY reason I got on yesterday was because I was walking out of The Mummy saw the train moving in the TM area an took a chance going . DISASTER had a longer wait time and HE had a 10 minute wait so I got on it.

I also think once more people who arent familair relaize they need a two park pass, they will have more people with two park passes. i saw tons of people get turned around yesterday so it will change.

I have an annual pass I go often. I'm sure it will have huge waits. Actually the ONLY reason I got on yesterday was because I was walking out of The Mummy saw the train moving in the TM area an took a chance going . DISASTER had a longer wait time and HE had a 10 minute wait so I got on it.

I also think once more people who arent familair relaize they need a two park pass, they will have more people with two park passes. i saw tons of people get turned around yesterday so it will change.

I honestly think they should get rid of the 1 day park pass. I bet that happens soon

I feel like if they were going to get rid of them it would have been before this opened. Why set up the ticket scanners and an upgrade center into the stations if they are planning to remove the 1 park ticket?

I honestly think they should get rid of the 1 day park pass. I bet that happens soon

I agree it would be easier. Definitely better operational wise but Its just a way for them to get MONEY . People Will continue to buy one day 1 park passes and then decide they are board and want to go to the other park and buy another 1 day park pass to the other park and wala, Uni just cashed in .

- - - Updated - - -

So JAWS took such a large footprint.
DA is pretty sweet. Disappointed with only two rides though (only because there seems like room for more)
But amazed at the way they utilized space. Impressed.

If they decide to rid of another ride with similar footprint, I hope we see the same usage of space as DA.

I can't wait to see this place in oct with one of the many beers they have in one hand and in the other one of the many ice creams flavors they have haha I'm gonna be a drunk wizard lol

If they would get rid of the 1 park pass, for all intents & purposes, they would have only one park, not two. That wouldn't play well for marketing, ads and public perception. Ticket scanners are at the train stations for a reason, they want to continue the perception of two parks and a smaller priced admission ticket. It's all about marketing, not reality.

Three questions:

1. So will both Diagon Alley and Hogsmede be open between 7-8 for hotel guests now?

2. How is the train not seen pulling out backwards at one of the stations? (I know this has been talked about before.)

3. Are guests at Olivander's aware of the multiple rooms?

If they would get rid of the 1 park pass, for all intents & purposes, they would have only one park, not two. That wouldn't play well for marketing, ads and public perception. Ticket scanners are at the train stations for a reason, they want to continue the perception of two parks and a smaller priced admission ticket. It's all about marketing, not reality.

You know what? I have to agree with you completely. They probably will not get rid of it to keep that image of two parks and two seperate tickets.

You know what? I have to agree with you completely. They probably will not get rid of it to keep that image of two parks and two seperate tickets.

I doubt they will get rid of it, just drop any advertising of it so it isn't obvious that you can get one.

Three questions:

1. So will both Diagon Alley and Hogsmede be open between 7-8 for hotel guests now?

2. How is the train not seen pulling out backwards at one of the stations? (I know this has been talked about before.)

3. Are guests at Olivander's aware of the multiple rooms?

1) Hogsmeade has been open for 4 years to everyone, and Diagon seems like it is soft opened to everyone, including hotel guests all day after 2 PM.

2) The train is seen pulling out backwards out of Hogsmeade station. And is seen pulling in backwards at Platform 9 3/4. It really doesn't ruin the grandeur of it at all though.

3) No, guests are not aware of the multiple rooms. I've been in twice now and have not seen the other rooms yet.

1) Hogsmeade has been open for 4 years to everyone, and Diagon seems like it is soft opened to everyone, including hotel guests all day after 2 PM.

2) The train is seen pulling out backwards out of Hogsmeade station. And is seen pulling in backwards at Platform 9 3/4. It really doesn't ruin the grandeur of it at all though.

3) No, guests are not aware of the multiple rooms. I've been in twice now and have not seen the other rooms yet.
By question #1 I was referring to the one hour early admission for on-site hotel guests.