Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 3 | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 3

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There is no lack of crowds.

Current standbye to get into the land starts at Mels, goes through Springfield, back through one of the HHN queues, through MIB's queue, and a queue set up through the Fear Factor area.

And to illustrate this:

BsBeKisIYAAVhEX.jpg

wow, looks like i spoke too soon. All time just to get inside, and wait another 5 hours for Gringrotts?

Ahhh, okay... Makes sense, just didn't look like much of anything. Should have known though, Potter causes craziness regardless...
That photo really drives it home, looks just like last time...

3 hours to get into Diagon right now and almost 6 hours for Gringotts is probably backing up the line for the land and making the HE line short.

can't believe there are people out there that want to see a line going out of the park to justify its popularity..

I don't know why anyone would want to wait that long just to get into the land then wait a long time again for Escape from Gringotts but hey it's nice to see Universal manage a large crowd better this time around.

I don't think Universal had anywhere else to put the crowd last time go round with the placement of Hogsmeade in IOA. A lot easier to make the queue with the placement of London in Universal Studios.

the thing is, is that most the people that are already inside DA, have little to nothing requesting them to leave. They could all literally stay in there all day. Meaning the folks that are outside waiting to get in will probably be waiting a very long time.