Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wonder how they will/would handle the Great Hall expansion backstory. Would we be students or muggles there? Rather be students so that the house tables have more meaning.

Reactions: theuberguberman
I think the easiest thing would be make it dinner at the Great Hall but at Beauxbatons Acadamy of Magic-- that way it's a familiar experience but in a location not seen in the film so it won't have the weight of expectations of "film magic" that can't necessarily be recreated in real life as well as actually make the Paris setting more logical than having to transport through time and space to Hogwarts in Scotland.

Doesn’t JK Rowling have a big say in the story of these rides? How did she approve the first HP ride to have such an obvious oversight? Muggles not seeing dementors was this big part of one of the films openers (I think Order of the Phoenix?) I never really hear this dialogue about us being muggles since I usually take single riders but still very strange.

It’s always a little sad for me to think about how we will never get to see the core three in action since their actors are way older now. I can see them using their ministry versions in whatever this ride is but still a little underwhelming.

My understanding it's mostly WB with final approval by Jo, so WB is way more strict just so Joe (doesn't) Sez No. Also I imagine she's too busy rn tilting at windmills.

Last edited:
I feel like adding that circus tent smack dab in the middle of that intersection will make this area unnecessarily crowded. Like they're taking one step back from Diagon.
Remember, you're looking at an aerial pic. there is much more ground space surrounding it in reality. Below may give a better perspective of the space around it.

That's an eye-catching red for sure.

The scaffolding makes the area look more cramped than it is. Once they're gone it should appear more spacious.

Also I am surprised they are putting up the cloth on the circus tent facade at the beginning of hurricane season.
Might be shielded by the surrounding buildings? Either that or we'll see how much of wind tunnel this area can become.

That's an eye-catching red for sure.

The scaffolding makes the area look more cramped than it is. Once they're gone it should appear more spacious.

Might be shielded by the surrounding buildings? Either that or we'll see how much of wind tunnel this area can become.
A wind tunnel could be welcome in Orlando's often steamy humid scorching heat. ;) :lmao:

Reactions: theuberguberman