Would You Rather (WWoHP Edition) | Inside Universal Forums

Would You Rather (WWoHP Edition)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 47 66.2%

• Total voters
Jan 30, 2013
Would you replace Dragon Challenge for a new e-ticket like Gringotts and Forbidden Journey?

No. I don't understand the hate for Dragon Challenge. I love B&M's so I love Dragon Challenge. Unless the new e-ticket attraction was even better than Spider-Man or FJ.

Dragon's Challenge could be better themed ride wise but as a concept it still makes a good bit of sense. The queue even though not as strong as the former theme and concept that was housed there is still very good. It is a supporting role attraction and makes the area diverse so even people who do not care much for potter or theming still have the thrill ride aspect.

Maybe.

Not sure if this is an appropriate question, but I want to start a topic on replacement ideas for Dragon Challenge if it was removed. Should I start said topic or would it be more appropriate to discuss here? It is a different inquiry.

Maybe, but leaning towards no. Unless it was really, really good I wouldn't want to get rid of DC. Even though they aren't dueling anymore it's still a good ride that adds diversity to the park's ride selection.

If I had known they would no longer duel at the time WWoHP was being designed, I would have said get rid of them then. For me, it could have resulted in a very different layout for the WWoHP, which, in turn, could have avoided the annoying intrusion on JP, and so on, and so on and so on...

As for now, without the dueling, I agree they are no longer unique. BGT has Montu, which is a better inverted than either dragon IMHO. This would free up a huge amount of space for a new coaster experience, something with a height requirement of either 44 or 48 inches. Of course, as someone said on this board, it's unlikely they will tear down a 20 million dollar investment anytime in the near future.

If you asked a few years ago when it had the kick ass queue and actually dueled I would have said heck NO! However, I would say yes today.

YES YES AND YES. But not for what many people seem to want (Quidditch thing)... A Quidditch Pitch that close to Hogsmeade? Nah. Give me Shrieking Shack!